Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum on Matching Pacquiao, Marquez, Rios, Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

but but but but but it's Floyd Mayweather's fault.... my o my have the tables turned on that simple perception.

Boxing will be a better place when Bob steps away or trips, falls and does not get back up.

Boxing does not need his bitterness.

Comment

Originally posted by valentino23 View Post
      Wrong look up top buddy!
      Who is it ur referring to? Do u have Amie Khan at the top of ur P4P list? Or maybe Paulie Malinaggi??

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
        but but but but but it's Floyd Mayweather's fault.... my o my have the tables turned on that simple perception.

Boxing will be a better place when Bob steps away or trips, falls and does not get back up.

Boxing does not need his bitterness.
        Was Mayweather even mentioned here? You really have some problems. And btw, if you think De la Hoya, DiBella or King are any different from Arum, then you guys have even more problems.

The real problems are:

1. Too many tittles per weight division. So if #1 decides to do not fight #2, there's no problem about that cuz he can still be a champ in that division.

2. We don't get the fight we want, at the time we want it.... but still, we're buying every trash ppv and they're getting richer with the lowest risk.

This is not about Pacquiao, Mayweather, Arum, De la Hoya.....
        Last edited by DominiBox; 03-12-2013, 07:03 PM.

Comment

I'm sorry but this one is totally about Arum and Top Rank. They are the ones giving us the Bradley and Pacquiao rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
            This is sad, they are suppose to be business men.
            Why can't they sit down like business men and do what's best for boxing?
            That's precisely the issue, they are business men and businessmen, by nature, are greedy. Keep the fights in-house and all the money stays in-house....that's just the way they like it regardless o how they try to spin it.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K.A View Post
              Not to come to Arums defense, but it's just how promoters operate. They're all to blame. 140-147 has some very interesting matchups if the promoters weren't holding them up.
              I agree, Schaefer is just as guilty as Arum is. Dibella and Shaw are small time but at least they tend to work with other promoters.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
                Cant wait until Arum steps down. Go the **** away.
                Why not DLH? Who else will build stadiums.

Comment

I criticize Arum when I need too but I like this idea. I've been wanting a 4 man mix and match with Bradley, Rios, Pac and Marquez for a while now.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    It looks like we can all look forward to Bradley-Pacquiao 2! The fight everyone is clamoring for!
                    i cant wait! there will be block partys and carne asadas everywhere!

JMM needs to stop ducking Liker Ramos and give him the rematch!

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                      I criticize Arum when I need too but I like this idea. I've been wanting a 4 man mix and match with Bradley, Rios, Pac and Marquez for a while now.
                      Yep! He needs to do this cause TR is so thin but lucky for him he has 4 in the same class or around it. Interesting matchups

Comment

Working...
                      X