No announcement yet.

Fleece Johnson versus Vernon Schillinger

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K.A View Post
    So, the 2nd place guy is the undisputed king? You guys prag for the WBA or something?
    Oz has been cancelled for a long time he is prag champion in recess and can only become super diamond prag champ again by pragging me which could obviously never happen.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
      you're more like the Italian kid that took it good in the kitchen from adebisi
      The day I get battered with a can of lima beans and pragged is the day I hang it up from the pragging universe.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
        you're more like the Italian kid that took it good in the kitchen from adebisi
        Felt sorry for that guy, got gaped by Adebisi and Schillinger

Edit: typo.....meant to type raped but gaped works just as well
        Last edited by Rapid Counter; 12-30-2012, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          The day I get battered with a can of lima beans and pragged is the day I hang it up from the pragging universe.
          Well you need to stay away from me then

Comment

Let's not forget that Schillinger not only pragged Beecher and Schibetta - He also pragged Cyril O'Reily.

Say what you want about Cyril's mental state but that dude was one of the toughest mother****ers in 'OZ'. Dude beat down Robson, Pancamo, and killed Hamid Khan during the boxing tournament. Not to mention the fact that he murdered Preston Nathan, and Li Chen, plus beat down Mondo Brown and a multitude of others during various altercations.

Yet Schillinger pragged him easily.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              Let's not forget that Schillinger not only pragged Beecher and Schibetta - He also pragged Cyril O'Reily.

Say what you want about Cyril's mental state but that dude was one of the toughest mother****ers in 'OZ'. Dude beat down Robson, Pancamo, and killed Hamid Khan during the boxing tournament. Not to mention the fact that he murdered Preston Nathan, and Li Chen, plus beat down Mondo Brown and a multitude of others during various altercations.

yea forgot bout that

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                Well you need to stay away from me then
                You wouldn't dare walk into my cell Larry, twinkees maybe a thing of the past but you would defo get your cream filling if you do.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                  yea forgot bout that

It's worth mentioning that Ryan O'Reily was never able to get his hands on Schillinger to avenge Cyril's rape, despite the fact that O'Reily was pretty much the most methodical and cold hearted mofo inside of 'OZ'.

I mean, Ryan played a significant role in the deaths of nearly every character on that show.

Dino Ortolani, Johnny Post, Jefferson Keane, Nino Schibetta, Andrew Schillinger, Hamid Khan, Nikolai Stanislofsky, Nate Shemin, Mondo Brown, Patrick Keenan, Supreme Allah, Jah Kenmin.

The list of inmates that O'Reily was either directly or indirectly responsible for bumping off is unrivaled.

Yet he could never even so much as bruise Vern.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post

Cyril was a bad dude but don't forget in the boxing tournament Ryan drugged a couple of the fighters. I always wondered why Ryan never got his s**t pushed in, he was not really affiliated with any group, just used to float around and back stab and.......Ryan shoulda been a prime candidate for a shower shanking or some buggery
                    Last edited by Rapid Counter; 12-30-2012, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
                      Cyril was a bad dude but don't forget in the boxing tournament Ryan drugged a couple of the fighters. I always wondered why Ryan never got his s**t pushed in, he was not really affiliated with any group, just used to float around and back stab and snitching.......Ryan shoulda been a prime candidate for a shower shanking or some buggery
                      True, but Khan wasn't drugged, and Khan was in the finals, and Cyril basically killed him.

As for Ryan : He was too smart for everybody else. His combination of intelligence and his unassuming physical appearance/lack of connections made him unworthy of taking seriously in the eyes of the more powerful inmates.

O'Reily managed to manipulate everybody from lowly prison nobodies to certified badasses like Adebisi, Keller, Schibetta, and Hernandez. Dude was slick, smart, and ****ing ruthless. Dean Winters did a fantastic job with his portrayl of an Irish hood.

Probably too fantastic, considering how rarely he works anymore apart from auto insurance commercials.

Ryan O'Reily P4P#1.

Comment

Working...
                      X