No announcement yet.

Pacquiao Yellow Gloves *Update*

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao Yellow Gloves *Update*

I recently noticed that Juanma Lopez and Orlando Salido actually wore 10oz. white versions of the same type of fight glove that Manny Pacquiao wore against Shane Mosley (8oz. yellow).

If you look at photos of those fights, you'll see that the gloves have a defined edge - almost like they're entirely foam, rather than foam/horsehair. They don't look anything like the "old" style Cleto Reyes fight gloves. I have a pair of the older style, so I'm looking at them in person when I point these things out.

They don't look like Safetecs, and they don't look like the traditional "long & lean" style either. So, has anyone found out more about this? Is Cleto Reyes introducing a new line of fight gloves soon, or?...

Originally posted by SonnyDempsey View Post
    I recently noticed that Juanma Lopez and Orlando Salido actually wore 10oz. white versions of the same type of fight glove that Manny Pacquiao wore against Shane Mosley (8oz. yellow).

If you look at photos of those fights, you'll see that the gloves have a defined edge - almost like they're entirely foam, rather than foam/horsehair. They don't look anything like the "old" style Cleto Reyes fight gloves. I have a pair of the older style, so I'm looking at them in person when I point these things out.

They don't look like Safetecs, and they don't look like the traditional "long & lean" style either. So, has anyone found out more about this? Is Cleto Reyes introducing a new line of fight gloves soon, or?...
    Haha i cant train with those I use double a.
    I was going to get grants or reyes and just use them for sparring but now im just gonna get another paor of double a gloves.

Comment

They robably have a new brand of 8 ounces but are specialky made.

Comment

Originally posted by SonnyDempsey View Post

Pics, or GTFO...

Comment

they should go back to the maroon everlast ones. but for traing people gotta protect their hands.

Comment

Working...
          X