No announcement yet.

Was Mayweather And Brian Kenny real??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian: And we welcome back former pound for pound champion Floyd Mayweather

Floyd: How am I thr former Pound for pound when nobody has beat me? Im still the best, nobody has dethroned me.. so how am i not, you tell me?

Brian: Because You retired?

Floyd: But have I ever been beat?

Brian: But... what happens is..... you informed Ring Magazine you retired as welterweight champion.

Floyd: I already forgot who I was talkin too, Im talkin to Brian Kenny a guy whose never laced up gloves..

Brian: Good to have ya back Floyd... you retired, do you wanna be champion emeritus forever? You walked away.... you actually retired?

Floyd: You know you dont know nothin about boxing...

LOL @ his fans... your right, he OWNed brian kenny

CLAP OFF!

Comment

• Brian: Floyd, can you memerize a phonebook?

Floyd: But, Who has beaten me?

Brian: Thanks Floyd

Comment

• Originally posted by r ! z View Post
        w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-who has beat me?

a-a-answer the question, kenny! ::claps:: ::claps:: answer the question!

::claps::
        Who have you fought? It sure wasn't a good welter-weight, the same weight class you've been fighting at for 4 of your last 5 fights floyd... And the one fight you didn't fight against a real good welter-weight was when you jumped up and fought Oscar at 154...

Floyds come back was like, atleast I laced them gloves up. That was about it, which I guess isn't too bad to say since it does take balls to get in that ring in the first place but still should be fighting who the fans want you to fight. And thats a real-good welterweight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Real OG View Post
          Do you think Weeb still owns a house after the Pac - Hatton fight

He still probably thinks that Hatton beats Floyd at 140 and that Hatton beats Pac without that dastardly Kenny Bayless
          as it happens they were broken up needlessly by Bayless a couple of times, it's clear that Hatton was never going to be allowed to in-fight in Vegas with a US ref, that's why Arum refused to have the fight in the UK.

That said, it wouldn't have mattered, Pac is on another level to Hatton just as he's on another level to Mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
            as it happens they were broken up needlessly by Bayless a couple of times, it's clear that Hatton was never going to be allowed to in-fight in Vegas with a US ref, that's why Arum refused to have the fight in the UK.

That said, it wouldn't have mattered, Pac is on another level to Hatton just as he's on another level to Mayweather.

i like your avatar weeb...its nice to see ricky vertical again

Comment

If you mean getting your opponents in headlocks, and hitting them in the side of the head I suggest hatton find a different sport. Your already saying Bayless was breaking them up too much, and how many times did Hatton get floored in under 6 mins?

Comment

It's not in fighting when your chest is on the other guys chest and NOTHING is happening... A ref is SUPPOSED to break it up...

Let me ask you this... what did the ref have to do with Ricky walking into a right hook to the jaw?

Was that also Kenny's fault?

Comment

• Originally posted by street bully View Post
                  If you mean getting your opponents in headlocks, and hitting them in the side of the head I suggest hatton find a different sport.
                  No, I don't mean that and that isn't what Hatton does, he never does that.

Your already saying Bayless was breaking them up too much, and how many times did Hatton get floored in under 6 mins?
                  What's that got to do with Bayless breaking them up? I've seen Bayless ref Hatton before, he lets the fighters work out of it, not that night. Where was he when Malinaggi hung on?

Comment

What's that got to do with Bayless breaking them up? I've seen Bayless ref Hatton before, he lets the fighters work out of it, not that night. Where was he when Malinaggi hung on?

niiiice...nothin like a single underhook while rabbit punching...that damn bayless

Comment

Where was Kenny Bayless when Ricky walked into a right hook on the Jaw.... twice?

Where was Cortez when Hatton walked into Floyds left hook?

Noticing anything?

Comment

Working...
                      X