Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reedickyaluss' turn !!

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      When I see an Asian girl in school I can recognize her easily the next time. What I find difficult is telling the physical diff between Chinese, Japanese, Korean. Fillipinos are easy to tell because of their darker skin color and kinda Hispanic features. Vietnamese people are a little bit easy to tell too.
      No one can tell what me or my family is.

People think my Mom is native American,and, well my Dad actually looks Filipino.

I've been called, or asked if I am: Tongan, Samoan, Puerto Rican, Mexican, Chinese, Korean, and Hawaiian, among other things.

I'm not too sure about what people think my sister is, her white friends don't think she's Asian apparently, but I don't know wtf else she looks like.
      Last edited by CrackYourJaw; 10-14-2010, 03:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackYourJaw View Post
        No one can tell what me or my family is.

People think my Mom is native American,and, well my Dad actually looks Filipino.

I've been called, or asked if I am: Tongan, Samoan, Puerto Rican, Mexican, Chinese, Korean, and Hawaiian, among other things.

I'm not too sure about what people think my sister is.
        Lol damn. You're like me a bit. I have been asked if i'm Puerto Rican, Colombian, American mixed, Italian, **** back in Junior High people thought I was Mexican because of my spikey hair. I am asked all except if i'm Dominican. Like those who guess right, just use common sense and be like "okay he's from Washington Heights so he's Dominican". Lol. But those who don't know where i'm from, they get surprised that I am Dominican.

Comment

• Comment

• The Infamous Erik Dinero OG

Last edited by Boxin'; 03-12-2011, 10:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by P. Noy View Post
              The Infamous Erik Dinero OG
              Interesting that no one has ever referred to you as a ****** while PB and Reed get it every now and then
              Last edited by D.I.E.S.E.L; 03-12-2011, 10:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                Interesting that no one has ever referred to you as a ****** while PB and Reed get it every now and then
                im not whyte foo

Comment

• A picture of me holding my wife's pregnant stomach

Comment

• my thread is still alive wahahahah

Comment

• Originally posted by Even Money View Post
                      what's up with this pose

Comment

Working...
                      X