Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Caption this picture of Capetillo and Marg...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does anyone remember an exchange during Margarito/Mosley fight where Lampley or Merchant says "Antonio Margarito is eating Shane's punches like M&M's!" and then a few seconds later Mosley knocks him down and one of the other commentators replies something like "They must of been poisoned M&M's!"

can anyone remember or confirm this? It was the funniest **** I ever heard in any fight

Comment

Originally posted by etlux View Post
      does anyone remember an exchange during Margarito/Mosley fight where Lampley or Merchant says "Antonio Margarito is eating Shane's punches like M&M's!" and then a few seconds later Mosley knocks him down and one of the other commentators replies something like "They must of been poisoned M&M's!"

can anyone remember or confirm this? It was the funniest **** I ever heard in any fight
      Sounds like a Larry Merchant line. If it was said (i do not remember honestly) i can almost guarantee Merchant said it.

Gotta love drunk a*s Merchant, that guy is awesome.

WAITRESS!

Comment

capetillo: "how did miguel jotto beat this moreno and you get your head taken off?" plasterito: "they found our magic brick pads, you member?"
        capetillo: "ah si mijo i member."
        Last edited by el malo; 08-28-2010, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by el malo View Post
          capetillo: "how did miguel jotto beat this moreno and you get your head taken off?" plasterito: "they found our magic brick pads, you member?"
          capetillo: "ah si mijo i member."
          lol classic

Comment

Originally posted by etlux View Post
            "Ay Santa Maria ...Choogar Chane Mosley is no Miguel Jotto!"
            Lmfao!!! Enoghy said jaha

Comment

i want to go to burger king

Comment

Originally posted by the gent View Post
                "I think he just knocked your fu*king head off, i must hold it up for you".

Nicely done.

Comment

Working...
                X