Based on how you dress

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Based on how you dress

would people consider you Hiphop?

and how much of your dressing style is based around Hiphop fashion?

based on how i dress, people would consider me hip hop....oversized clothing, black timbs, hat tilted

The way i dress is kinda old school, i realize that these young ***gits like to wear the **** with the rainbow colors, skinny jeans, undersized shirt...i swear, all the younger kids walkin around look like ***gits. I feel like pullin out my **** and pissin on them, or spittin all over them

Comment

Originally posted by DARKMAN X View Post
      based on how i dress, people would consider me hip hop....oversized clothing, black timbs, hat tilted

The way i dress is kinda old school, i realize that these young ***gits like to wear the **** with the rainbow colors, skinny jeans, undersized shirt...i swear, all the younger kids walkin around look like ***gits. I feel like pullin out my **** and pissin on them, or spittin all over them
      lol,

Its the ***ification of Hiphop, bottom line. You know queers run the entertainment industry. Hiphop right now is the epitome of industry. You've got Kanye and his womanly ways, Pharrel and his man bags (purse), guys caring about fashion like a woman checking tags and ****, Wayne kissing Baby, etc etc.

I'm always glad to have been a part of Hiphop culture, but at this stage, moreso than any other, even in its most hardcore gangbanging era,

**** is just too embarrassing right now.

As for myself, you couldn't tell what kind of music I listen to based on how I dress. I've never really been one to follow trends of any type. When I was younger, it was mostly due to being extremely poor and not being able to afford the same **** as everyone else. Once I became fully able to take care of myself, I already had my own "style" by then. I mostly wear shorts, all year long and a t shirt, but dressing for the occasion is also a must.

Comment

i dress kind of hip hop. it depends. sometimes i might dress very hip hop, then other times i might dress more normal. like a polo. you can either see me and say that dude is hip hop or no hes not so much.

Comment

Not really, I dress very casual.

Comment

My girl wanted me to buy some tight **** to conform to today's fashion. I punched that ***** in her throat. True story.

Black and white tees on the regular, I can't front though, I have come back down to 2xl from 5xl. Its getting cold so I stay hoodied up with the fitted, need to cop some Tims for the Winter.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
              My girl wanted me to buy some tight **** to conform to today's fashion. I punched that ***** in her throat. True story.

Black and white tees on the regular, I can't front though, I have come back down to 2xl from 5xl. Its getting cold so I stay hoodied up with the fitted, need to cop some Tims for the Winter.
              I'm proud of you mijo.

Comment

I always got a yankee hat. But i don't wear crazy ***git **** like jay and kanye. Jeans, white forces, yankee hats and a xl white tee cause it's fuken hot in az. In winter same **** except sweater like champion **** and timbs....... Nothing crazy but it has gotten mad **** with the tight jeans..idk if i am influence at all or if i was when i was young because i been dressing like this since i was in elem

my 13 yr old cuz came up to me and told me "im hip hop" out of no where i wanted to throw up on his face.he had tight jeans and white ***git sunglasses
                Last edited by KILLA RIGHT; 10-16-2009, 07:04 PM.

Comment

I dunno...Maybe.

I just wear normal ****, kinda loose, though.

Timbs, plain tees, hoodies and flight jackets when it's cold outside. I need a new one, though, my timbs are beat also.

Today's **** is gettin' gay, though.

Really?

Bright ass muh****as.

lol.
                  Last edited by CrackYourJaw; 10-16-2009, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Flores View Post
                    I'm proud of you mijo.
                    Where I'm from, police profile and arrest you just for dressing hip hop. I still dressed the way I do now.

Am I supposed to change my style because some famous fags dress that way and that **** has become a fad?

Those pants Crackyourjaw posted are fuckin ridiculous. Tight ass pants with overall straps? Is that to keep your wedgie in place or what . These cats are gonna have there thong straps showing for the next one.

Comment

Working...
                    X