No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Merchant on Lampley Calling Mayweather-Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    I don't think you have heard British commentary. Jim Watt is the worse very biased and doesn't have a clue.
    That's why I'm like "these people saying the UK commentary is good? are they smoking"

CLEARLY the worse commentating period. they make Lampley look like an all time expert in boxing.

Comment

Max Kellerman needs to be calling the fight, period.

Comment

Originally posted by fighter1234 View Post
        Yeah because Roy is always praising Mayweather....

That was interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
          Really rjj is commentating? Dude is gonna be all over mayweather. I guess that's why they have him there instead of kellerman or that other dude on showtime. Definitely a lot fu cken better than paulie
          let's say you're right (you aren't), do you have a problem with lampley being there also? because he is undeniably pacquiao's #1 cheerleader over at HBO.

Comment

So we get to hear Lampley's voice crack when he gets phlegm stuck in his throat and he goes MMM......MMMM on the microphone when he cant clear his throat which is pretty much every fight he covers.

Comment

how bout just let us listen to the crowd..let us determine who won the round.. i get a completely different score re watching a fight on mute.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                So we get to hear Lampley's voice crack when he gets phlegm stuck in his throat and he goes MMM......MMMM on the microphone when he cant clear his throat which is pretty much every fight he covers.
                I can only remember one fight where that was a big issue. It was literally every time he spoke. Dude should've just stayed home and had someone cover for him that night. Other than that one time, it hasn't been an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
                  I can only remember one fight where that was a big issue. It was literally every time he spoke. Dude should've just stayed home and had someone cover for him that night. Other than that one time, it hasn't been an issue.
                  I've noticed it big in a few fights and then milder in many other fights.
                  Last edited by richardt; 03-04-2015, 12:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                    You mean like when Roy said that he won the heavyweight title at age 36 when he was really 34?
                    I caught that one too.

Comment

He has to be, legendary voice n narrating, but his knowledge kind of sucks, hopefully he straightens out for this fight

Comment

Working...
                      X