No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: "This is The Real Fight of My Life"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: "This is The Real Fight of My Life"

Manny Pacquiao called his boxing showdown with Floyd Mayweather "the fight of my life" as he got down to work pounding the streets and gym in Los Angeles.

The eight-division world champion cranked into serious preparations for the May 2 fight after flying in for his training camp from his native Philippines.

On Monday, Pacquiao ran two miles (3.2 km) and shadow-boxed for two rounds, followed by abdominal work and breakfast of steamed rice, scrambled egg, fish and chicken broth.
    [Click Here To Read More]

C'mon Pac, you can beat Roid Pedweather

Comment

Pacquiao is going to train like a beast, put his heart, soul, everything thing he got into this training camp.

Freddie just got to make sure he doesn't over train.

Comment

the whole world will rejoice when pac silences floyd fraudweather and his reject fans!!!!!

Comment

Come on manny!!!

Do it for all the good people of the world!

Comment

fraud 'roid' mayweather can inject all the available roids money can buy and still he'll get ktfo on may 2nd.

Comment

lmaoo at these comments you *******s are something else pac wont save you Floyd going to whoop that ass

Comment

Pacquiao is used to having a country behind him when he fights.

On May 2nd he will have the World in his corner.

Comment

this is a big "WHAT IF"

but if pac ko's floyd.. the boxing world nd the world in general.. would be in a complete stand still for a lil bit to let what happend sink in

then maybe a bursting outloud w a "lmfao" after the initial shock, ala broner/maidana

Comment

I hope pac murder floyd in the ring, I wanna see that fraud dead

Comment

Working...
                    X