Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It looks like Kirkland will train with Wolfe vs Canelo. Good!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NOW I'm excited. NOW I'm hyped and NOW I'm ready. Kirkland will come ready to win buy Canelo's is just more skilled and talented. It will definitely be an entertaining bout.

Comment

Thank Kirk.....Now im pumped for this fight.....Kirkland is not gonna be a slow zombie how Angulo looked.....Mandingo coming to throw dem bombs...hopefully he dont get caught early...it could be a short night

But in reality, its doesnt matter anyway the fight is in texas, them judges would rob Kirkland blind

Comment

Nobody in his corner can save him from the beatdown he is going to get

Comment

The guy has been off for 15 months. Stop hyping him up

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            The guy has been off for 15 months. Stop hyping him up
            While I don't think Canelo shouldn't get full credit, he's coming off an injury and also by the time he fights Kirkland, it would be 10 months from the last time he stepped in the ring.

Comment

Doesn't matter. Canelo is going to beat the living hell out of him. Alvarez isn't remotely as bad as Glen Tapia is and Kirkland's inactive fat ass will find that out very quickly. The weight drain is going to show.

Comment

Kirkland, if you're reading this, and I know you are, DROP WOLFE. She's out to GET YOU. DON'T TRUST HER OR ANYONE ELSE.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                  even ann "the man" wolfe cant save him

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                    You're probably right, but at least she might help him make a fight out of it for a few rounds as well as possibly enhance his admittedly small “puncher's chance".

WAR Canelo!

Comment

Working...
                    X