In bar fight: Jon Jones vs Mike Tyson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In bar fight: Jon Jones vs Mike Tyson

Both of them are sober, who wins???

I would think tyson would win! Easy work. Mike would drink every bit of alcohol in that place (remaining sober) fly pidgeon's at Jon's head. Jon realizes his phobia of birds, runs and slips in pidgeon crap. self kayo round 1

Comment

Tyson. He has no limits when it comes to street or bar fights. Jones' reach and Greg Jackson strategies won't help when Tyson cracks his skull with a beer bottle and sucks the blood out.

Let's not forget that Tyson has a history of biting ears off and he's a convinced rapist. A situation with no rules or referees doesn't look good for Jones (or his butthole).

Comment

Tyson, especially if he is prime

Tyson would catch jones with one shot and it would be over.. Even if jones slammed him to the ground, mike would start biting and jones would get disfigured

Comment

Tyson wins, easy work

Comment

Tyson 99 times out of 100. That one he MIGHT lose would be if he could catch Tyson coming in SO PERFECTLY timed with a spinning back elbow. It's really his only shot.

Tyson would eat his shots and drop him with the first hook he lands. Tyson vs Prime Mark Hunt would be better as he had the greatest chin in MMA at one point. People literally believe he could of taken a sledgehammer to the face before Manhoef sparked him. And Manhoef is probably the P4P hardest puncher in MMA history.

Comment

jones annihlates him. he's a great, great wrestler.

all mike can do is box. jones has every other advantage.

if they fought 100 times, i do think tyson scores some knockouts. jones wins the majority of the fights, though, mostly by breaking limbs or choking mike out.

Comment

to the guys saying that jones gets knocked out, do you really think he's going to stand there and punch? he's going for a single leg takedown, and getting as low as possible.

think couture vs toney. i understand that toney was out of shape and old, but i also udnerstand that it wouldn't have mattered if he were not.

watch that fight again, and you'll see what i mean. tyson would look like a fish out of water with a great wrestler like john jones.

Comment

Ask Mitch "Blood" Green.

Mike Tyson was more dangerous outside the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    to the guys saying that jones gets knocked out, do you really think he's going to stand there and punch? he's going for a single leg takedown, and getting as low as possible.

think couture vs toney. i understand that toney was out of shape and old, but i also udnerstand that it wouldn't have mattered if he were not.

watch that fight again, and you'll see what i mean. tyson would look like a fish out of water with a great wrestler like john jones.
                    Jones isn't much of a "traditional wrestler". The majority of his take downs come from the clinch. And a street fight isn't the same as standing 30 feet away from each other across the octagon, the bell ringing and giving the wrestler enough time and space to circle and shoot.

Jones isn't small and compact like Randy either. Tyson is, not to mention hes bigger, just as fast with incredible head movement. The small compact and powerful guys Jones faced where Rampage, Rashad and Glover but jones stayed on the outside and broke them down before taking them down later on.

The most important key here is its a street fight and Jones isn't exactly built for one as hes effective largely because of length where let's him control range beautifully. He's great at picking people apart from distances. Jones wins an MMA fight but in the street Jones is no match. Tyson blitz's, Jones either swings or tries to grab him only to get put to sleep.

Comment

Working...
                    X