Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever slept with a fat chick?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a fat chick, well she was chubby and in 8 months she got really fat to the point of disgusting so I had to get away from her. Bad kisser but gave me great head, what a contradiction. She's a latina with big ass hips and huge knockers but she had a huge gut too and back fat. I had some of the best sex of my life with her but it's hard to be seen in public, it's embarassing. I always thought people would be thinking to themselves especially other girls wtf is he doing with her? She did everything I asked and ordered too so that was cool but by the time she got really fat changing from missionary to doggy was funny cause she had to do an extra jerk to sit up lol. Anyway, she took pipe without complaining and she was my oversized fuc.k toy.

Comment

For the love of christ always wrap up if you sink to that low point.

I can't imagine a worse feeling than knocking up a fat broad and being tied down to her for 18 years

Comment

Great fat chick stories. I think we can all agree FC's are great to be with, but not to be seen with. That's if you don't mind people asking "Hey, whatever happened with that chubby fat chick you were dating? You guys still together? You guys made a nice couple."

My reply is usually "Naw, I had to release her. We kept getting kicked out of the buffet restaurant before dessert because of her."

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
          Great fat chick stories. I think we can all agree FC's are great to be with, but not to be seen with. That's if you don't mind people asking "Hey, whatever happened with that chubby fat chick you were dating? You guys still together? You guys made a nice couple."

My reply is usually "Naw, I had to release her. We kept getting kicked out of the buffet restaurant before dessert because of her."

Having sex with a fat chick is alot like riding a tricycle, It's alot of fun but you don't want anyone seeing you.

Comment

Working...
          X