Prince naseem hamed the best light boxer ever

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
    Guess you never heard of Miguel Cotto.
    lol in what ways are miguel cotto like the prince?

Comment

I guess there is a short memory for some guy named Marco Antonio Barrera. How can Naseem be the "best light ever" if he was beaten by MAB???

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        Yeah, maybe I'm missing the correlation too, lol.

Comment

Naz was a British ATG.

I loved every moment of his career - wish we had someone like him around today.
          Agreed. Sounds bizarre to say it, but he could have achieved much more with that ability if he had the hunger for boxing rather burgers. Only 28 when he quit.

Comment

Why is he so damn over rated in this site??? Really? What did he do or who did he hurt? As soon as BARRERA gave him a lesson he was never to be seen.

Comment

their personalities, obviously!

Comment

Originally posted by lx!! View Post
                Why is he so damn over rated in this site??? Really? What did he do or who did he hurt? As soon as BARRERA gave him a lesson he was never to be seen.
                Why is he overrated on this site?

How many past/present champions did he beat? He had what, 17 defenses or something? He beat the top 10 one by one and did it in a style that made people jump out of their seats. He came in on a flying carpet. He gave us one of the greatest fights in the past 30 years. He had personality, power, excitement.

Naz had it all. I don't see many people saying he was the best ever or anything like that. People take him for what he was. The best featherweight of his time.

Comment

he was a great entertainer .... but losing to an ATG in MAB happens. its how he chicken ****tted his way into retirement after that loss that moves people like myself to give two craps about this guy.

can you imagine if he had fought jmm years before when he was the mando lol

someone said it best, he is a British ATG. stateside, he was a good fighter, master entertainer.

Comment

Why is he overrated on this site?

How many past/present champions did he beat? He had what, 17 defenses or something? He beat the top 10 one by one and did it in a style that made people jump out of their seats. He came in on a flying carpet. He gave us one of the greatest fights in the past 30 years. He had personality, power, excitement.

Naz had it all. I don't see many people saying he was the best ever or anything like that. People take him for what he was. The best featherweight of his time.
                    tone it down. jmm, morales and mab were around. he was the 4th best featherweight of his time.

Comment

I like boxers that showboats, it's very entertaining... I like it even more, when a boxer that is showboating gets his shit pushed in.

Comment

Working...
                      X