Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haha everyone at 147 is drooling at a match with Pauly M....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha everyone at 147 is drooling at a match with Pauly M....

Who should get Pauly's belt???

Only Person who can beat Paulie in the ring right now is a clone of Paulie... and they fight to a draw

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      Only Person who can beat Paulie in the ring right now is a clone of Paulie... and they fight to a draw
      Even your Avi is like...........

Comment

I wouldn't mind a Malignaggi-Alexander match. Devon has struggled with boxers who jab before. Despite that, I think Devon would be a slight favorite. If they fight in the Barclays Center with a hometown advantage for Paulie, I can see him pulling off an upset.

Kell Brook would be a good opponent too. How popular is Kell Brook in the UK? If they fight in Brooklyn, I can see that fight bringing in a huge crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Rode View Post
          I wouldn't mind a Malignaggi-Alexander match. Devon has struggled with boxers who jab before. Despite that, I think Devon would be a slight favorite. If they fight in the Barclays Center with a hometown advantage for Paulie, I can see him pulling off an upset.

Kell Brook would be a good opponent too. How popular is Kell Brook in the UK? If they fight in Brooklyn, I can see that fight bringing in a huge crowd.
          I wonder if GB will "protect" the belt for a few fight.....hmmm.......

Comment

Fight Alexander. The winner fights Vicious Victor Ortiz after he KO's Berto.

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
              I wonder if GB will "protect" the belt for a few fight.....hmmm.......
              I could see him getting one easy fight. But after going to the Ukraine and stopping Senchenko he deserves it. No one thought he had a chance in hell of winning that fight. He knew he wasn't going to win that fight on points in the Ukraine and no one thought he was ever going to win by TKO.

I didn't even know Paulie was capable of doing that to someone.

Comment

Paulie takes a soft touch for his homecoming, knocks the kid out or puts on
                A 1 sided beatdown on him, them faces Khan for the 147 rematch and gets spanked again lol

Comment

can't wait to see him get whupped again

Comment

Malignaggi and Judah vs two other top 10 guys in their respective divisions, in Brooklyn, that's what should happen.

Comment

Working...
                    X