Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are So MANY people Picking Lee to BEAT Chavez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chavez will most likely KO him in the middle to late rounds. I don't think Lee has much of a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      I think it's more of a "I hope Lee beats him" than "Lee is gonna beat Chavez Jr" thing. And probably cause Lee is the first real opponent Jr will be facing.
      Zbik and Rubio were both ranked in the top 10 at the time the fight took place. Also Chavez fought Molina twice early in his career (although I've heard there can be a case made for Molina winning both fights)

None of those guys are real opponents?

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        Because Chavez is a bum.
        he still has better wins then lee

Molina,zbik,rubio, are all better then any of lee's wins hell duddy is probably better then lee

Comment

I am no fan of Chavez Jr. but he does beat Lee. Probably even by KO.

I don't see anything special about Lee.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
            They're just butthurt Sergio fans. Lee has absolutely ZERO chance of beating Sergio.
            This is true.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeWbbmest311 View Post
              Zbik and Rubio were both ranked in the top 10 at the time the fight took place. Also Chavez fought Molina twice early in his career (although I've heard there can be a case made for Molina winning both fights)

None of those guys are real opponents?
              I give him Zbik but I don't think Rubio is better than Lee. Plus the weight advantage he had on Rubio on fight night but it is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Volta View Post
                I'm by no means a chavez fan but i can't see how lee beat him

a small Middleweight did that to him ^^^ I know he got revenge but it wasn't even like he got a TKO/KO
                Lee fought Vera in 2008. Watch this fight of Chavez Jr. of 2009, and tell how is he going to beat Lee?

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                  I give him Zbik but I don't think Rubio is better than Lee. Plus the weight advantage he had on Rubio on fight night but it is what it is.
                  I don't get the big deal about fight night weights either. I would think the more weight you cut the bigger the disadvantage you put yourself at when it comes time to fight. He just has to be a middleweight 36 hours before the fight takes place.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeWbbmest311 View Post
                    I don't get the big deal about fight night weights either. I would think the more weight you cut the bigger the disadvantage you put yourself at when it comes time to fight. He just has to be a middleweight 36 hours before the fight takes place.
                    Not when you put on 20 lbs overnight and then you fight all 12 with barely any fatigue. Yet it seemed to me like Lemieux did more damage to Rubio than Chavez Jr did even with the weight advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicolino View Post
                      Lee fought Vera in 2008. Watch this fight of Chavez Jr. of 2009, and tell how is he going to beat Lee?

WTF? Chavez won that fight in 09 and Lee got Destroyed and Saved from the ref vs a small middleweight don't see what your getting at and that your point is mute since it's 2012 and Jr has beaten better fighters then lee whilst Lee LOST BY TKO to a fighter who's WORSE then chavez

Comment

Working...
                      X