Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you considered a ****sexual if you listen to Coldplay?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Says the f*ggot who idolizes Mick Jagger who's been involved with boning dudes and experimenting with getting rammed in the ass. Shut the **** up son.

Comment

Originally posted by InsideTheRopes View Post
      Says the f*ggot who idolizes Mick Jagger who's been involved with boning dudes and experimenting with getting rammed in the ass. Shut the **** up son.
      That's what you do when you get tired of licking all kinds of vagina. Now, ask BPP to close your thread and I wont call you gay.

Comment

Originally posted by InsideTheRopes View Post
        I think their music is really really pop and it all sounds the same but I don't think it's gay if your a dude and you listen to them.... what do you guys say?
        I think their music sucks but listening to it would only be gay if you were sucking some c0ck at the same time, I would prefer to listen to something better in that situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          I think their music sucks but listening to it would only be gay if you were sucking some c0ck at the same time, I would prefer to listen to something better in that situation.
          da ****kk did u just say?

:wank:

Comment

at this video

Comment

I listen to Coldplay and I'm the manliest man on BS.

Comment

I love Coldplay, but I probably don't count because I'm a girl.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwhhNgjxkp8&t=12s

Comment

I used to **** girls with Coldplay CDs in the background all the time like 10 years ago...I even went to their concerts and **** (they're pretty solid in concert)...if that makes me gay I'm ok with it...I love Coldplay.

Comment

What a stupid thread, Coldplay is an awesome band, and who in their right mind would consider someone gay for listening to them.

Comment

Working...
                      X