Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucian Bute and Super Six Tournament

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and it backfired. Both Ward and Froch now have a very good resume thanks to the tournament. I think He beat Allan Green, and a faded Glen Johnson and Jermaine Taylor.

Froch,Ward, Kessler, and Abraham would beat him.
    Last edited by BlackSnakeMamba; 01-19-2014, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_Tyson23 View Post
      and it backfired. Both Ward and Froch now have a very good resume thanks to the tournament. I think He beat Allan Green, and a faded Glen Johnson and Jermaine Taylor.

That's is definitely the case proving resume is more important than potential. You got to actually fight to see who wins. Who would have though Froch is where he is today without the tourney?

Funny a tourney in one division would have such great effect. But that is reflective of the state of boxing. They oughta have a tourney at 140, 147 and definitely 154. Plenty of good fights.

I don't know about Abraham but the others u listed would probably beat BUte easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_Tyson23 View Post

Tournaments have that effect because there is the real possibility boxers will fight each other instead of the usual promoter/network bull that we got to deal with.. viewers can actually start to visualize fights that will really happen instead of being stuck in a mayweather vs pacquiao type dilemma

Comment

Working...
        X