Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I honestly belive that Shane could have made it through Floyd resume undefeated......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I honestly belive that Shane could have made it through Floyd resume undefeated......

Shane would be 40-0 right now If he had fought floyd resume fighter for fighter. what you think???????????

Originally posted by tjose385 View Post
    Shane would be 40-0 right now If he had fought floyd resume fighter for fighter. what you think???????????
    Most likely but could Mosley make 130? And if so, how healthy would he be at the weight? I honestly don't think he can.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
      Most likely but could Mosley make 130? And if so, how healthy would he be at the weight? I honestly don't think he can.
      I think your wrong here Shane never went to WW because he could not make weight.He move up to fight Hoya who was the man at that time.I believe he could have made 130 but he would not have too.He would have made whoever move up being he would have been the bigger name No?

Comment

The problem with that theory is that Shane could not have made 130. He had trouble making 135 for awhile. So he would be drained and weak at 130 that he would lose a couple...

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
          I think your wrong here Shane never went to WW because he could not make weight.He move up to fight Hoya who was the man at that time.I believe he could have made 130 but he would not have too.He would have made whoever move up being he would have been the bigger name No?
          Shane skipped 140 and straight to 147. He had trouble making 135 when he fought John Brown

Comment

From 135 and up yeah I agree. Easily.

Comment

Nope,
              Baldomir, Gatti n Hatton all crush Shane...

Comment

Originally posted by tjose385 View Post
                Thats a flawed statement because Shane is a bigger man than Floyd which means he is fighting all smaller guys. Floyd fought alot of guys who were bigger than him but they would be all smaller than Shane. Thats like saying Floyd would be undefeated with Pac's, EM's, MAB's, and JMM resume

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                  The problem with that theory is that Shane could not have made 130. He had trouble making 135 for awhile. So he would be drained and weak at 130 that he would lose a couple...
                  I read somewhere that he could only be 135 for a certain amount of time (Can't remember), of course thats the case with most boxers but it wasn't to Mosley's extent. If someone could help me out with that, it was something I read a long time ago.

Comment

shane couldn't make 130, but he'd blowout mayweather's comp from lw to ww except for castillo. he'd beat castillo better than mayweather did though.

Comment

Working...
                    X