Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bert Sugar: Mayweather-Pacquiao Would Be 'Fight Of The Century'....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It will be a big event but nothing like rumble in the jungle or thrilla in manila. only don king can make those epic historic events happen!

Comment

Originally posted by Jiddu Dali View Post
      How can it be fight of the century when one guy is missing and the other guys is easily hitting him? Man this is going to be a boxing clinic in front of the world. Pac is a great fighter, but IMO Mayweather's style is all wrong for him.
      I give you that Floyd hasn't fought somebody like Floyd before. But, has Floyd ever fought somebody like Pac before?

Comment

Originally posted by EL_cano View Post
        its the fight that should have happened..
        Indeed, sir, indeed. Watch the threads 5 years later.Haha

Comment

It is a fight that boxing needs to happen, but may very well be not that great.

Comment

Easily the biggest fight of all-time, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              I give you that Floyd hasn't fought somebody like Floyd before. But, has Floyd ever fought somebody like Pac before?
              How can team Pac train for Floyd? he never fights the same way in any fights...he adapts to the situation...Pac is a great fighter but I just see him getting picked apart and frustrated,.....Mayweather knows what Manny wants to do and what Manny can do..i could be wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Marvelous View Post
                Easily the biggest fight of all-time, IMO.
                Who do you got in the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Jiddu Dali View Post
                  How can team Pac train for Floyd? he never fights the same way in any fights...he adapts to the situation...Pac is a great fighter but I just see him getting picked apart and frustrated,.....Mayweather knows what Manny wants to do and what Manny can do..i could be wrong
                  So........ has Floyd fought anybody like Pac before?

Comment

Working...
                  X