Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things that stand out in your mind for last night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to bring this up DK, but Lampley made a comment during Pacquiao-Barrera I that also perfectly described last night. He said late in the fight, "A great fighter shouldn't have to go through three more minutes of this." When talking about Barrera. That's just my opinion.

I really wish Cotto's corner saved Cotto from himself last night. That was unnecessary punishment that he took.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
      Sorry to bring this up DK, but Lampley made a comment during Pacquiao-Barrera I that also perfectly described last night. He said late in the fight, "A great fighter shouldn't have to go through three more minutes of this." When talking about Barrera. That's just my opinion.

I really wish Cotto's corner saved Cotto from himself last night. That was unnecessary punishment that he took.
      lol no problem.

I dont think they should of stopped it when they did, if there were! going to stop it they should of stopped it 2/3 rounds earlier, what is the point of letting him take a beating till the 12 then stopping it?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingOakland View Post
        i'm still in disbelief at what I saw yesterday. Who would have ever thought that Pac would walked Cotto down? Amazing.
        thats how I feel.....I'm still like dam!!...did that REALLY happen

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
          lol no problem.

I dont think they should of stopped it when they did, if there were! going to stop it they should of stopped it 2/3 rounds earlier, what is the point of letting him take a beating till the 12 then stopping it?
          Exaclty.

I've always had a lot of respect for Cotto and have always enjoyed his fights. I hope he ends up OK.

Comment

Pac sorta doing a version of the rope-a-dope and just taking shots to the body was unreal.

I'll remember seeing Pac getting kinda annoyed of having to chase Cotto down. Never expected that to happen.

I felt bad for Cotto. The look on his face got worse every time he went back to the corner. And I'm not talking just about the cuts and bruises.

If I didn't actually see the fight and was reading about it on the Internet I would have thought people were messing around, playing jokes.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
              Things that stand out in your mind for last night. I know there are obvious things like Manny being able to walk Cotto down and take his best shots but one thing that Manny did what i liked was........... when he threw the left hand he was hitting Cotto which i predicted he would but Cotto actually did better than i thought he would of trying to avoid a few of them, he would lean away from them or pivot away, that said Manny did something very smart, he would throw the left hand and if he missed instead of pulling out he would throw an uppercut with the same hand and then throw another left hand that Cotto found difficult to avoid.

Manny's uppercut was on point and its probably his most developed punch alongside his right hook.
              DIDN'T I TELL YOU COTTO STANS THAT COTTO IS VULNERABLE TO UPPERCUTS!!!!!

EAT IT! SUCK IT! SWALLOW IT BITCHES!!!!!!

NEXT TIME DON'T TALK SO MUCH BULL****!!!!!

bwhahaahahahahahahahahah.... hhahhahahahaah.... haahahhahaah

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                DIDN'T I TELL YOU COTTO STANS THAT COTTO IS VULNERABLE TO UPPERCUTS!!!!!

EAT IT! SUCK IT! SWALLOW IT BITCHES!!!!!!

NEXT TIME DON'T TALK SO MUCH BULL****!!!!!

bwhahaahahahahahahahahah.... hhahhahahahaah.... haahahhahaah
                Damnit pull! I'm on pac's money train but even i did not expect those uppercuts from Pac.

Comment

Working...
                X