The Americans said Daniel Jacobs and Devon Alexander are "Future P4P Kings"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
    froch is european & was owned by
    LOL @ THIS MORON PUTTING ME ON HIS IGNORE LIST.............

I'll leave you to your f@g HOLE THREAD

BTW FROCH HAD HIS A** R@PED. OUTBOXED ONLY TO RECEIVE A GIFT IN HIS HOMELAND.

btw Marshall89 YOU SOUND LIKE A F@G IN DENIAL.

DIRELL ****ED HIM & WARD WILL DO THE SAME..........
    Who's got yu on their ignor list b? I certainly ent! I don't even know how to or wot it dus? Yu talk outta yur a***.

The only person sounding like a *** in this is yu kid. Talkin about a*** raping and butt f******.....

Dirrell never f***** him and Dirrell lost his unbeaten record.
    Respect to Ward for jumping into the SuperSix against top fighter 'cos Bradley and Floyd ent never gonna do that!. But Froch is training hard for this fight 'cos he know he has to against a boxer who rarely takes any punishment like Ward! Carl says he's gonna work off the jab more as he forgets or just hasn't used it in recent fights and has just gone in the ring and slugged it out

Comment

LMAO at this ****** making up ****. Americans said Danny Jacobs was a future p4p? What Americans? A guy that was on HBO once and hardly known was annointed as the next one? I'll give you Alexander, people thought he had potential, not me though. If you think every American fighter is hyped as the next great fighter, then you ain't watching American boxing. American broadcasters have been very critical of their fighters. Then again there is such a high standard for American boxing that people just assume that American fighters will dominant. That's why Eastern Europeans when they accomplish anything in the sport, it comes as such a great surprise because of their putrid history in the sport.

Fact, there are more historic fighters from the state of Michigan than all the countries in Eastern Europe. Domination kill yourself because it's the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall89 View Post
        How did Froch get owned by Dirrell bro? Who won the fight? Froch sparked out Taylor!!
        He ended Pascal and Dirrells unbeaten records!
        And since when has England been Eastern European bruv?
        Ummmm didn't Pavlik ruin Taylor.....Dirrell beat Froch in most peoples eyes.

Comment

Americans are always getting owned by Eastern Europeans.

All of the best American heavyweights have been destroyed and humiliated by the Klitschkos and other Eastern Europeans.

The same thing is happening in many other weight classes too.

All of the American champs from the past weren't even real world champs, they were all frauds because they never competed against the superior Soviets/Eastern Europeans in the pros.

Soviets/Eastern Europeans weren't allowed to turn pro until the 1990s because of the cold war/iron curtain.

Now Soviets/Eastern Europeans are allowed to turn pro and we're already taking over boxing and are dominating the higher weight classes.

We're also dominating the amatuers. Most of those great amatuers will become great pros.

This is just the beginning of the Eastern European domination.

Eastern European fighters are superior.

Comment

Originally posted by DOMINATION
            Americans are always getting owned by Eastern Europeans.

All of the best American heavyweights have been destroyed and humiliated by the Klitschkos and other Eastern Europeans.

The same thing is happening in many other weight classes too.

All of the American champs from the past weren't even real world champs, they were all frauds because they never compteted against the superior Soviets/Eastern Europeans in the pros.

Soviets/Eastern Europeans weren't allowed to turn pro until the 1990s because of the cold war/iron curtain.

Now Soviets/Eastern Europeans are allowed to turn pro and we're already taking over boxing and are dominating the higher weight classes.

We're also dominating the amatuers. Most of those great amatuers will become great pros.

This is just the beginning of the Eastern European domination.

Eastern European fighters are superior.
            LMAO you *****. Come up with new ****, not your copy and paste. What division are Eastern Europeans dominating? You mean the Klitchkos dominating. Yeah, not Eastern Europe since Eddie Chambers, Tony Thompson, and Chris Arreola are in the top 10. Cruiserweight? Oh yeah, Cunningham. LHW? Yeah, that's an American division. SMW? Dirrell and Ward. What divisions do Eastern Europeans dominant again? Do tell, my idiot friend.

And fyi no longer do amatuers make great pros. Other than Ward and Gamboa very few gold medalists have done much as of late. How about that great gold medalist Alex Povetkin you have LMAO. AM boxing is at its lowest point because it no longer translates to the pro boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
              LMAO you *****. Come up with new ****, not your copy and paste. What division are Eastern Europeans dominating? You mean the Klitchkos dominating. Yeah, not Eastern Europe since Eddie Chambers, Tony Thompson, and Chris Arreola are in the top 10. Cruiserweight? Oh yeah, Cunningham. LHW? Yeah, that's an American division. SMW? Dirrell and Ward. What divisions do Eastern Europeans dominant again? Do tell, my idiot friend.

And fyi no longer do amatuers make great pros. Other than Ward and Gamboa very few gold medalists have done much as of late. How about that great gold medalist Alex Povetkin you have LMAO. AM boxing is at its lowest point because it no longer translates to the pro boxing.
              Super Middleweights? Dirrell ent even in the top 10 yu muppet!
              Ward's only top 'cos he's unbeaten still, until December comes. And European's in the SW are Froch, Bute, Kessler @ 2, 3 and 4! only other yanks in the top 10 are an ageing Johnson and a poor Pavlik, the rest are Europeans!
              LHW American's are dominating this is true, but we got Cleverly up there aswell from Wales!

Yes Pavlik did destroy Johnson, but my point to the other muppet was American's aren't dominating (although they should)!

Your idiot friend doesn't need to tell yu what divisions Europeans are dominating/better than Yanks, I will!
              Heavyweight - Haye, Klitschko's, Povetkin, Chagaev, Helenius, Adamek...... (Top 10)
              Pirog and Sturm just behind Sergio in the MW, No Americans to be seen.

Yu r dominating WW other than Senchenko, Aydin and Zavec.
              Amir Khan tops the Light Welterweight Easily, but Top 10 is dominated by Americans still. Bradley's a little flopper like Floyd and wudn't fight Khan, hence why WBC stripped him.

Anyways this is a poor argument and subject.
              Lets get back on topic with 'Golden Child' Jacobs.
              I reckon he'll get to the top of the Middle's in the next 2 years with Roach on side.........

Comment

Daniel Jacobs > Amir khan...if Khan bounced back jacobs will to... he does this ish

Comment

Americans > Europeans... in everything.. but sounding G@y

Comment

Working...
                  X