No announcement yet.

Raaaaslin Fans: A.J. Lee RETIRES FROM WWE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raaaaslin Fans: A.J. Lee RETIRES FROM WWE

very upsetting for someone like me who liked her alot and when it comes to the ****ty womens division she was truely one of the bright spots, sad to see her leave at only 27.. wrestling is gonna suck now....well i mean..even more.

However this gives my favorite Paige a huge chance to flourish and for years..

Go Paige!!!

Only reason I ever watched.

Comment

Yeah she's hot as hell

Comment

Welp her husband is pretty much set. She can do whatever she wants to now.

Comment

Meh, don't know where the idea that she could go in the ring ever came from but divas should just go back to being valets......no one cares to watch them wrestle.

Comment

Good...

Her and her husband cm punk are some douche bags...

He is about to embarrass himself in UFC, and because he was feeling slighted by wwe by not being able to headline wrestlemania he left millions on the table, even though wwe hyped him to the moon and made him champ for over a year..
            The dude is a *****, and this bi polar couple will be regretting crapping on wwe five years from now.. Just ask Kurt angle what happens when you think grass is greener on other side

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              Welp her husband is pretty much set. She can do whatever she wants to now.
              They are set from now, but 10 years from they will be desperate and probably divorced.. They will be broke just like NBA, rappers, boxers, etc... Wwe was paying them millions and they both were rich and then crapped on it... Won't end well.. Within 5 years they will be begging wwe to take them back, and wwe will give them the cold shoulder...

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                They are set from now, but 10 years from they will be desperate and probably divorced.. They will be broke just like NBA, rappers, boxers, etc... Wwe was paying them millions and they both were rich and then crapped on it... Won't end well.. Within 5 years they will be begging wwe to take them back, and wwe will give them the cold shoulder...
                If CM Punk comes back it would be fitting for him to enter the divas division with all of the crying and the way he has acted through the whole things.

He probably really believes he is the best in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                  If CM Punk comes back it would be fitting for him to enter the divas division with all of the crying and the way he has acted through the whole things.

He probably really believes he is the best in the world.
                  I honestly use to be a huge fan, but once he hit the mountain top and then walked out and did all the whining, I lost all respect for him..

I'm going to enjoy his short ufc run, because it's not gonna end well for him

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    I honestly use to be a huge fan, but once he hit the mountain top and then walked out and did all the whining, I lost all respect for him..

I'm going to enjoy his short ufc run, because it's not gonna end well for him
                    No it won't he is in his late 30s, just starting, and is injury prone.

Comment

Working...
                    X