Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you have any respect whatsoever for Leo Santa Cruz, Adonis Stevenson and Quillin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you have any respect whatsoever for Leo Santa Cruz, Adonis Stevenson and Quillin?

What say you? The 3 heroes of the duck alliance. These guys ****ing suck lets be real about it.
    No respect whatsoever.
    77.14%
    Yes I have some respect for them.
    22.86%
    I fully respect them. Bidnis doe.
    0.00%

I respect any man/woman that gets in the ring

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      I respect any man/woman that gets in the ring
      Enough of the faux reverence you bender. You know what I meant. In relation to other boxers these guys courage is at basement level. Bidnis doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
        Enough of the faux reverence you bender. You know what I meant. In relation to other boxers these guys courage is at basement level. Bidnis doe.
        What does respect have to do with bidness?

And yes i do

Comment

Great bidniss men.

Comment

No respect, especially for Santa Cruz I used to be fan of the guy, with him being from Michoacan and all, but he has shown his true colors. I was patient when he first arrived because everyone takes soft match-ups, but it's pretty easy to tell he has no intention to step up his level of opposition. If he doesn't want to fight Rigo fine, but it seems like he has no intention of even fighting anyone halfway decent.

Comment

They've all turned down their highest paydays. They're even quite **** at bidnizz

Comment

Originally posted by ea22 View Post
                No respect, especially for Santa Cruz I used to be fan of the guy, with him being from Michoacan and all, but he has shown his true colors. I was patient when he first arrived because everyone takes soft match-ups, but it's pretty easy to tell he has no intention to step up his level of opposition. If he doesn't want to fight Rigo fine, but it seems like he has no intention of even fighting anyone halfway decent.
                Oh he will. Not even worried about that

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                  Oh he will. Not even worried about that
                  I question your optimism, the problem with overpaying for terrible match-ups is that it makes good or even decent match-ups much harder to make. Just look at how much he asked to fight Rigo.

Comment

Originally posted by ea22 View Post
                    I question your optimism, the problem with overpaying for terrible match-ups is that it makes good or even decent match-ups much harder to make. Just look at how much he asked to fight Rigo.
                    I dont know the pay but soon we will see him in big fights.

Mares, gonzales, russell, and others.

Comment

Working...
                    X