Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who you got? (Ward v best LHW in the world at 175)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post

Cleverly ain't ****. Barely got by Tony Bellew.
    Cleverly needs to step up his comp and you'll see when he does.

I have an eye for talent and Cleverly will beat the schit out Campillo and I know this.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
      Harder fight than most people think, Campillo should have clear cut wins over Cloud, Shumenov and Murat. He's been robbed in almost successive fights.

I think Ward wins but he has to work harder than he did against anyone else.
      Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      This is agree with. Toughest fight for ward at 168-175 is basically what im trying to say.
      So now Campillo is a tougher fighter for Ward than Froch, Kessler, Abraham and Dawson?

Comment

Campillo is a desent fighter, but not the bes LHW, Dawson, Hopkins, Pascal are better than him. Ward by easy UD

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
          So now Campillo is a tougher fighter for Ward than Froch, Kessler, Abraham and Dawson?
          Campillo fight AT LHW, are you even reading. Yes at 175 he is a tougher fight than Dawson at 168.

Unlike those guys 9except maybe chad) he can fight going backwards, can fight inside, can turn up his workrate when needed and has a diverse arsenal. Is kesselr or abe or froch a diverse fighter?

Last edited by Walt Liquor; 12-08-2012, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Nobody right now from 168 to 175 is beating Ward bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post

Cleverly ain't ****. Barely got by Tony Bellew.
              And before I forget, what the fcuk does that have to do with anything?

In the history of boxing, guys that had potential went on to do great things after struggling with lesser competition. If you followed the sport, you would know this.

Holyfield and Michael Moorer went life and death with fcuking Bert Cooper to give you a small example.

Mayweather went life and death with Emmanual Augstus. A guy he claimed to be his toughest opponent before Cotto.

Speaking of Cotto, he's been horribly rocked by Torres and Corely; almost stopped.

And the list goes on and on.

Come on man.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                Cleverly needs to step up his comp and you'll see when he does.

I have an eye for talent and Cleverly will beat the schit out Campillo and I know this.
                lol, you ain't got shi t.

what was your cloud-campillo prediction?

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                  Nobody right now from 168 to 175 is beating Ward bro.

im defo not picking him to beat ward, i think its close.

Comment

if dirrel gets back to form, he's ward's toughest fight, but today he isnt

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                      Campillo fight AT LHW, are you even reading. Yes at 175 he is a tougher fight than Dawson at 168.

Unlike those guys 9except maybe chad) he can fight going backwards, can fight inside, can turn up his workrate when needed and has a diverse arsenal. Is kesselr or abe or froch a diverse fighter?

You said "he's the toughest fight for ward 168-175". That means you're saying he's the toughest opponent Ward will have ever fought.

The other guy said "I think Ward wins but he has to work harder than he did against anyone else".

Comment

Working...
                      X