No announcement yet.

Im nothing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
    did you know you can save money by switching your car insurance to geico?
    lol'd. felt bad, then lol'd again, while feeling the shame.

larry
    baby

life's not all about violence. you should keep yourself occupied with by other means, or it will leave you dead on the inside.

you can't help what you dream about, but you shouldn't be thinking about murder all the time.

put your focus into your children. if they're young you can read to them. if they're older than that i'm not sure exactly which direction you should head.

Comment

Originally posted by sukhenkoy View Post
      Stop wasting your time on Boxingscene, Larry, and go do something productive and build yourself up in society. Find another job, save up money for college, and get a degree in something that will earn you decent cash in the future. It sounds like there is really no excuse for you not to, especially since you have a home to live in.

It doesn't sound like you have extreme circumstances that are preventing you from doing so, aside from maybe laziness. I could be wrong, however.

Just my two cents.

working and going to school is hard enough. with more than one kid it might be impossible for some people. if he's got somebody who can help him take care of them it will be a lot easier.

improving one's working situation is always a good step, though. if you're financially secure you've got a lot less to worry about. it's easier to put your life back together if you don't have to worry about buying food and clothes, i'd gather.

i don't have kids, and am no expert.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
        I am a broke,bum ass nothing,nobody wants me in their life and if i died tomorrow there would be less than 10 people at my funeral.I havent had a relationship that lasted over a month in 5 years and make minimum wage.I can not get a good job due to my background and would be homeless is my mom did not let me keep the house.I have nothing but my kids and without them i would not care it i lived or died.I post here so much because my life is miserable and when i am banned i lose sleep.I think i am Skitso and should seek help.when i lay down at night i think of murder to put me to sleep.i dream of dead bodies and bloody hallways.I am an alcoholic and a cokehead who hasnt used a condom in years and can only sleep with hoodrat whores.Where is my life going?sometimes i just do not care,i fantasize about my death and masturbate to my own pain.

this motherf0cker ran out of weed again

Comment

PB hacked Larrys account lol

Comment

Stop being a ***** and get off the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
              Stop being a ***** and get off the internet.

Comment

Forget about god for fuk sake. There is no such thing. You control your own destiny. The mess you are in is your own fault, you need to grow up and start acting like a man.

Comment

oh, and cut it out with the cocaine

you're too old for that stuff, man.

there's nothing wrong with drinking or smoking a little weed if you're being reasonable, and you've finished with your responsibilities for the day.

Comment

in the end larry, you're the only one who can solve your problems.

you believe in god right and have a criminal record?

chances are you will never get a decent job even with a degree because of your record. This is what i hate about america. that second chance is BS. People ask why criminals keep returning to the life of crime well if they try to make it the right way, nobody will give you a decent job because of your record. i say you become a full fledged criminal. start robbing people. extortion/blackmail. kidnappings. murder for hire. start slanging. maybe throw in a little rape and maybe some molestations since you said you having women problems.

DO IT ALL LARRY!!!!!

Dont worry about pissin off God, because in the end he will forgive you. He even forgives satan too (they took that out of the bible).

You solve your money problems, p*ssy problems, and you will have even better threads.

you're welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                      I am a broke,bum ass nothing,nobody wants me in their life and if i died tomorrow there would be less than 10 people at my funeral.I havent had a relationship that lasted over a month in 5 years and make minimum wage.I can not get a good job due to my background and would be homeless is my mom did not let me keep the house.I have nothing but my kids and without them i would not care it i lived or died.I post here so much because my life is miserable and when i am banned i lose sleep.I think i am Skitso and should seek help.when i lay down at night i think of murder to put me to sleep.i dream of dead bodies and bloody hallways.I am an alcoholic and a cokehead who hasnt used a condom in years and can only sleep with hoodrat whores.Where is my life going?sometimes i just do not care,i fantasize about my death and masturbate to my own pain.
                      Are you serious?

I've been in a worse situation bro.

Fight back!

Comment

Working...
                      X