Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

holy **** look how much bigger JMM Is than PAC?!?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johncods View Post
    And you're a f@ggot.
    Not according to your momma!

Comment

you guys need some help. Marquez is clearly closer to the camera judging by the position of his feet, and that always makes people appear 'bigger' in pictures.

yall should have figured this stuff out by middle school.

Comment

I'm pretty sure JMM is only half an inch taller than Manny. He seems to be putting the weight on well though.

Comment

the wonders of the green background. im not fooled. theyre trying to sell this **** to the fans but im not buying into it. its all bull ****. pacquiao is bigger and will woop the dog **** out of marquez. id bet all the money in my pocket on it. any odds anything. no way pacquiao losses this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BrazilNewshki View Post
            the wonders of the green background. im not fooled. theyre trying to sell this **** to the fans but im not buying into it. its all bull ****. pacquiao is bigger and will woop the dog **** out of marquez. id bet all the money in my pocket on it. any odds anything. no way pacquiao losses this fight.
            if pacquiao does beat marquez one sidedly, it WILL NOT have anything to do with "size" - they are the SAME DAMN SIZE!

Comment

Ummm Ts, are you trying to use size to justify this piece of **** fight??? Manny has fought dudes 10 times bigger than Marquez.

Comment

Don't bother.. people are so convinced that Marquez was just too small for floyd -.-; but Pac isn't, but somehow also isn't too big for marquez.

Let me get this right...

Floyd isn't too big for Pac but is too big for Marquez who isn't too small for pac? Or.. Pac isn't too big for Marquez who was too small for Floyd but isn't too small for Floyd? or... Wait..

No matter how i spin it, the logic is skewed. People just don't want to accept the fact that Floyd was leagues above Marquez. had marquez fought another welter like.. I dunno. Berto for example, I doubt we'd be saying he can't carry the weight well.

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
                  if pacquiao does beat marquez one sidedly, it WILL NOT have anything to do with "size" - they are the SAME DAMN SIZE!
                  then howcome pacquiao was dehydrated in the shane fight? if he's the same size shouldnt he be able to make 135 like marqiez? man i really question alot of ppl's IQ level around here. Idiots

Comment

then howcome pacquiao was dehydrated in the shane fight? if he's the same size shouldnt he be able to make 135 like marqiez? man i really question alot of ppl's IQ level around here. Idiots
                    because pacquiao has been fighting at 147, and he wants to fight there. marquez has to cut weight to make 135 too, just like pacquiao. pac doesn't wanna cut weight. . . he controls the money, that's how it works.

on fight night, they will weight exactly the same. look at the picture. thanks!

Comment

Those people aren't dumb, they know what they say is wrong, they are just fanboys, and what do fanboys do?? Buy into something no matter how terrible it is.

I've actually had alot of Pacquiao fans admit that they feel Pacquiao is on steroids, but they say he might need them because he's a small guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X