Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has a better resume: Frazier or Tyson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has a better resume: Frazier or Tyson?

My dad said he feels Tyson has a better resume than Frazier. I said hell no but then he did say Frazier's best win was Ali...and that's really it. And he said Ali was coming off a layoff(although he did have 2 fights prior to Frazier's...I looked that up later)

I aint tryna to **** on Joe or Mike tho. I love watchin both fight. Who do u feel has the better resume?

Frazier- Ali, Foster(not really a heavy himself), Quarry, Bonavena, Chuvalo

Tyson- Bruno, Berbick, Spinks, shot Holmes, Tony Tubbs, Tucker, Pinklon Thomas

I think Tyson clearly has a better resume. Frazier only makes it close b/c of the Ali win IMO. What u think?
    Mike Tyson
    32.14%
    Joe Frazier
    64.29%
    Too close to call/Other
    3.57%

The poll is expired.

Ali>Tysons entire career

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
      Ali>Tysons entire career
      It wasn't pre draft Ali though...he didn't dance notably after the draft from wat I remember...the 2nd Frazier fight was a holding fest, didn't dance in the Thrilla In Manilla. Rope a dope against Foreman...

Comment

Frazier also had wins over top contenders like Jimmy Ellis x2, Joe Bugner, Buster Mathis, Manuel Ramos.

Comment

Gotta go with Joe, no doubt IMO.

Comment

Easy.............frazier..........but mike will win against Joe though..................

Comment

Joe Frazier, a classic. Fantastic wins, fantastic losses, weeeee.

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
                Frazier also had wins over top contenders like Jimmy Ellis x2, Joe Bugner, Buster Mathis, Manuel Ramos.
                Buster Mathis never really beat any1 too good. Spinks is a better name than Jimmy Ellis. Ramos aint really beat nobody. Bugner has a few good names.

And Mike beat champions. Bugner and Ramos didn't have titles...

Comment

Joe had a better resume

But this whole Tyson beat bums **** is getting old especially from inferno, dude is a broken ****ing record.

Comment

Well i look at it like this.......... Joe Frazier beat Ali decisively the first time and Muhammad Ali only won the second fight because he was allowed to hold excessively AND the most important aspect was that the fight was only a 12 rounder. Joe was starting to smoke just as that fight was ending and Ali was looking very tired imo.

The 3rd fight is a bit of a smoke screen to because if not for Frazier's corner he may have won the fight because apparently Ali did not want to carry on, where as Joe was ready and willing to go, but the decision was taken out of his hands.

Comment

Working...
                    X