Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gambino rips HBO announcers for being biased and trying to sell Pac/Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gambino rips HBO announcers for being biased and trying to sell Pac/Mayweather

Instead of giving their honest assessment of a fight. Gambino exposes HBO for it's corruption. The root of all evil is linked to money, it can change a person for the worse sometimes or in this case a company and its pawns.

Great video. I don't remember which round it was, but Lampley credited Manny for a punch that he didn't landed by end of round 8 or 9. I'll have to watch it on OnDemand again to know which exact round it was. I replayed it over and over, and Manny missed with all of his flurries by end of that round, and Lampley still credited him even though he didn't landed anything. Primetime/Sky sports commentators are 10x times better even though they're biased as well.

Comment

Haters gonna hate HBO DA BEST!

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
        Great video. I don't remember which round it was, but Lampley credited Manny for a punch that he didn't landed by end of round 8 or 9. I'll have to watch it on OnDemand again to know which exact round it was. I replayed it over and over, and Manny missed with all of his flurries by end of that round, and Lampley still credited him even though he didn't landed anything. Primetime/Sky sports commentators are 10x times better even though they're biased as well.
        I'm sure they'd be biased as hell if they held the money rights to a ppv of Manny/Floyd. It's disgusting how the world works. Steve Bunce would look like a ***** because I know damn well if they held the rights to Manny/Floyd ppv they wouldn't give an honest opinion about it. But HBO is the one who is going to be profiting off it.

Comment

Biased=corruption? since when?

Its human nature to be biased

Comment

GAMEBINO speakin the truth as usual....

Comment

totally agree with his assesment of steward. that guy f u c k i n g gets on my nerves!

Comment

Lmao @ 4:35.

Comment

Mayweathers aren't saints either, I think Roger might be trying to sell the fight. I think he said he felt the fight was close and could go either way(but I think he was saying this because he knows how much money is invested in Floyd/Manny). I believe Roger said it could go either way if I read the right thing online.

While the one Mayweather, Jeff Mayweather I believe said he had Marquez clearly winning. LOL, Roger is like shut up Jeff we're trying to sell this *****.

Comment

Great Video Lol at Gambino for telling it how it is

Comment

Working...
                    X