No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley: I Beat Roach's Top Dog, He Can't Help Ruslan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    This is why no one cares about and hates Bradley....
    Plus he's feather fisted and is a boring runner.

Comment

Fuck outta here with that **** Bradley!!

Comment

Margarito should come out of retirement and beat the **** out of this fool!!

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
          Plus he's feather fisted and is a boring runner.
          or he headbutts you to death.. and if you dominate him 11-1 or 12-0 he'll rob you and brag about it

Comment

Provodnikov is a tough dude, seen him a few times on FNF.

Bradley beats him by UD.

Comment

The writer is a punk, lol. Bradley is talking that smack and he is gonna put a whooping on Provid just to rub it in Roach's face. Arum has the story laid out so he has no culpability in what happened in the Pac fight and if "you want to get technical", Bradley won the fight.

I thought that was especially funny because I posted in a thread the other night saying the exact same thing. Whether you or your best friend BELIEVE or FEEL that Bradley lost the fight, he got his hand raised in the end and you can look it up.

I still stand by my thoughts on Arum recruiting Bradley as the next top dog in boxing. Floyd is gonna be gone within a year, Pac is likely gone already, and 95% of these other "future ATG's" are all products of hype. It's the dudes that force you to give them credit despite lots of people doubting them that truly excel.

Comment

I didn't even read the article why waste my time...but I will say Bradley is a f**kin idiot!!! And I think boxingscene posts shyt like this just to get me all fired up!!

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  Yea.... like losing 11 rounds and getting the decision.
                  He's resourceful!

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    The writer is a punk, lol. Bradley is talking that smack and he is gonna put a whooping on Provid just to rub it in Roach's face. Arum has the story laid out so he has no culpability in what happened in the Pac fight and if "you want to get technical", Bradley won the fight.

I thought that was especially funny because I posted in a thread the other night saying the exact same thing. Whether you or your best friend BELIEVE or FEEL that Bradley lost the fight, he got his hand raised in the end and you can look it up.

I still stand by my thoughts on Arum recruiting Bradley as the next top dog in boxing. Floyd is gonna be gone within a year, Pac is likely gone already, and 95% of these other "future ATG's" are all products of hype. It's the dudes that force you to give them credit despite lots of people doubting them that truly excel.
                    Your whole post is a bunch of horse shit, but the bold takes the cake hahahahaha roflmao

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
                      Margarito should come out of retirement and beat the **** out of this fool!!
                      LOL, that would be funny.

Comment

Working...
                      X