Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are blacks athletically superior to the rest of us?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yes we own yall

Comment

• Originally posted by DR.ORGYY View Post
      Well it depends.....but in my case im very atheletic and im not black...
      every race is athletic...(cept most fat ass samoans )

that wasn't the question

Comment

• I beleive so, African americans are generally more athletic. But that does not mean that everybody that isn't black can't be atheletic.

Personally i'm a mix of white and native american and i was always taller and bigger than most people my age as a kid. On the other hand on of my friend is haitian and he's 5'6 and about 190 pounds of baby fat.

Comment

• i know black kids who arent even 12 and have four packs, or six packs
          no jk

yes they are

Comment

• depends on the sport......but you only need to look at the olympics and see Blacks dominate every track event.....100m, 200m, 400m, 800m, marathons are all dominated by blacks

Comment

• Originally posted by Hous View Post
              I only know Usain Bolt and Michael johnson... I can't list any other sprinter, long jumper, pole vaulter, shot putter, disc thrower guy, or track n field athlete except for Liu Xiang.

Do you know Liu Xiang? He's a Chinese man that holds the world record in the 110m hurdles.

For someone who states blacks don't give a **** about mma you know a lot about the athletes who compete in it. So you either follow just black athletes which explains your mental isolation of sports, or you are among the minority of black (according to you) who watches the sport. Which is it?

Regardless, genetics play a role but I think culture plays a larger role. Look at basketball. In America whites don't play as much basketball. In the NBA there are less american whites than eastern european whites. Its not that eastern euros are superior and I think everyone will agree except for maybe the slovaks, ;-). Its because they were poor and didn't have video games and rich parents. They saved their money and bought a basketball and put it to good use. Just as children in poorer areas of the US.

Blacks don't care about swimming as much, but neither do most whites to be honest. However it is a sport that is more appealing to whites than to blacks. Just as basketball and football is more appealing to black than to whites. It goes both ways. My prediction is your going to see a ****load of Chinese athletes in the next few years who blow you all away. I see my students who have a college class to play sports. Most of them play ping pong, basketball, and tennis and thats a good thing for their health and mind. With so many playing sports you are going to have a few great athletes. Already seeing it in track n field and in swimming.
              You got some good points.

Comment

• yes.........

Comment

• Originally posted by street bully View Post
                  How many times have you been measure for a study. I go by what I see, and the last place scientists woul go to measure people is in East Africa. The few Scandinavians are tall, but the French, Spanish, and English are not. Go around an see things for yourself, do not think because some guy made a graph that it is a fact. I could get my sister who is a doctor to make up some quick graphs and post it ona medical site.
                  I agree. East Africans are very tall and thin. Just look at Somalis/Masai/Dinka and Tutsi people

Comment

• Stop the fighting talk please.

In no way are Blacks superior to Whites in that regard.

It's a mental thing.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Kimbo Slice (Every ****'s favorite buff Black Man)

Was KTFO by a ****sexual Whiteboy Ez

Seth Petruzelli KTFO 20 seconds.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X