No announcement yet.

Im watching UFC geatest hits and i have to say

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im watching UFC geatest hits and i have to say

That it is total ****. The fighters have no stamina, all they do is roll on the ground, and if they do get KOed its cuz the fighter didn't block or nothing. I find bum fights more intresting.

I dont see how anyone could find this crap intresting or exciting.

I watched "Never Back Down" today..and it was GAY!..phony ass MMA movie..lol

Comment

Originally posted by .::WaRCoTTo::. View Post
      I watched "Never Back Down" today..and it was GAY!..phony ass MMA movie..lol
      seen it and it was very gay. went over to my friends to play cards and they were watching it.

Comment

Originally posted by 817boy View Post
        That it is total ****. The fighters have no stamina, all they do is roll on the ground, and if they do get KOed its cuz the fighter didn't block or nothing. I find bum fights more intresting.

we all know that already. that's why we're on a boxing forum not a gay ass mma forum.

Comment

How the hell did Chuck Liddell, who is a **** fighter, dominate the UFC??? He is a LHW (CW in boxing), he would get KTFO by Adamek, Macca, Haye etc. etc.

Comment

Originally posted by 817boy View Post

UFC is too unpredicatable because of the huge skillset involved. I mean, you can get world class boxers who don't have a sound defence and this is just considering punches. How are you going to manage when you can punch, elbow, knee, kick and grapple? The fact is somewhere along the line there's going to be a weak spot. You can't train each attribute to its limits, therefore fights will always have an unpredictable element (more so than boxing) because of the larger skillset involved.

Comment

Originally posted by Gift Of Gab View Post
              How the hell did Chuck Liddell, who is a **** fighter, dominate the UFC??? He is a LHW (CW in boxing), he would get KTFO by Adamek, Macca, Haye etc. etc.
              Lucky shots = KOs in that gay sport

Haye would of murdered chuck lidell

Comment

Haha my bro is into this. I dont see it myself, dudes rolling around in just shorts or pants, hugging, couple elbows here, couples knees there....meh, not skilled like boxing.

Comment

Also, too much grappling involved in UFC for me. I understand that it is skilled (more than the average MMA fighters striking ability especially!), but I just don't want to waste my time watching grown men roll around on the floor wrapped in each others arms. That is just plain gay.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewcuff View Post
                    UFC is too unpredicatable because of the huge skillset involved. I mean, you can get world class boxers who don't have a sound defence and this is just considering punches. How are you going to manage when you can punch, elbow, knee, kick and grapple? The fact is somewhere along the line there's going to be a weak spot. You can't train each attribute to its limits, therefore fights will always have an unpredictable element (more so than boxing) because of the larger skillset involved.
                    This is a great point that most people overlook. I don't have the energy to feed this troll thread right now though.

Comment

Working...
                    X