Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is my homeboy Barndog?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Where is my homeboy Barndog?

As one of only a few limey's who were not sensitive bicthes I want to see hiom back. I know he did a ******ed thing (or so I heard) but the limey's are useless without him. He was one of the funniest limey's and managed more than gay punk ass **** typical lame limey humour. Almost as witty as a French-Moroccan! I think he was Oirish like the mighty scousers. Surely, he could not have been proper English? Plus he had the best sig ever in the histoire of boxingscene, hands down!

YNWA Barndog

Justice for the 96 (+ Barndog)
    English
    25.00%
    Oirish
    25.00%
    Welsh
    37.50%
    or Scottish?
    12.50%

He got pwned by MSagrain.

Comment

My guess he's out buying 2K boss jackets and 5k versace jeans getting fit gash from supermodels.

Comment

THat Barndog guy was a mintus poster.

Comment

I'm not ashamed to say I sent naked pictures to Barndog.

Comment

Originally posted by KingoftheAnts View Post
            My guess he's out buying 2K boss jackets and 5k versace jeans getting fit gash from supermodels.
            I always knew he was a top man! He would be up to stuff like that coz he ain't a sensitive puff that can only hate. Good on him, but Versace Jeans are not 5k, more like €279 and i once even got a VJC shirt for €80 in a sale!

i think i know who's alt he was now but I ain't sure. i think they should still let him comeback just for having a badass sig! YNWA

Comment

I SHALL REVEAL THAT I!!! AM BARNDOGG!!

VIVA LA FRANCE!!

hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrah!

Comment

Lol, I thought so! What happened to your bad ass sig? That was a classic but I suppose we have to savour these moments.

Vive les Marocains en France et les Irlandais! YNWA!

Comment

Working...
                X