Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So how did Paulie go from Khan stepping stone to a viable fight for the P4P Number 1?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    You don't think the Pac-Floyd fight is going to happen maybe in September?

Yep, I think so because Team Pac really dont want the Mayweather fight for March 13, Because they want an easy fight after Pac went to war with Cotto and because Mayweather is a complete fighter who you really need more than 2 months to prepare for.

The problem was Roach open is big mouth to make it look like Mayweather doesnt want to fight pac in March when in fact they were not ready and dont want Mayweather for March, They know all they have to say is Mayweather is ducking Pac and the dumb media would ride with it.

But it backfired when Mayweather said he wouldnt mind fighting in March on pacquiao's date.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray` View Post
      Yep, I think so because Team Pac really dont want the Mayweather fight for March 13, Because they want an easy fight after Pac went to war with Cotto and because Mayweather is a complete fighter who you really need more than 2 months to prepare for.

The problem was Roach open is big mouth to make it look like Mayweather doesnt want to fight pac in March when in fact they were not ready and dont want Mayweather for March, They know all they have to say is Mayweather is ducking Pac and the dumb media would ride with it.

But it backfired when Mayweather said he wouldnt mind fighting in March on pacquiao's date.
      Pac team just whole thing wrong. Domi and I was in agreement that this was not goint to happen in March. That is why I didn't get my hopes and that is why I am not disappointed. Because, I always had a feeling that the fight was going to end up in September.

But, Pac team going to the media and saying all that ****. Just made look horrible. Look how Floyd stayed quiet. Nobody can criticize him for this not happening in March. I honestly feel that both camps had no real intentions to fight in March. But, one camp was smarter about it than the other. And, that was the Mayweather camp.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        Pac team just whole thing wrong. Domi and I was in agreement that this was not goint to happen in March. That is why I didn't get my hopes and that is why I am not disappointed. Because, I always had a feeling that the fight was going to end up in September.

But, Pac team going to the media and saying all that ****. Just made look horrible. Look how Floyd stayed quiet. Nobody can criticize him for this not happening in March. I honestly feel that both camps had no real intentions to fight in March. But, one camp was smarter about it than the other. And, that was the Mayweather camp.

Totally agree with you here, I also pointed it out from the beginning when some poster on here were accusing Mayweather of been silent and ducking Pac based on Roach's comment.

I said the fight was too soon for March 13 because (1) Manny Pac needs to be fully recovered before he goes into another training camp. (2) Fight of this magnitude needs more time to negotiate and promote so both parties can get the full benefit financial-wise.

May would be too busy so september look like the ultimate time for a fight of that magnitude on the boxing calendar.

Comment

Boxingscene writers ranked Paulie as the Numbere 10 JWW.

How the hell is he signed to fight Pac over Bradley?

Comment

Working...
          X