The Schooling of Larrysmith on urine Therapy since he needs it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
    if my mamma drank her own urine id tell her shes nasty as hell
    you just got owned. dont bring your mamma into this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
      another 20 dollars says that if it would've been Mayweather drinking pee, his fanboys would be on here the next day talking about their experience drinking it and bragging about it the same day.
      haha true that.

Comment

another 20 dollars says that if it would've been Mayweather drinking pee, his fanboys would be on here the next day talking about their experience drinking it and bragging about it the same day.
        wrong again..i made a thread asking why the hell he was getting his nails done.....so think before opening your biased ass mouth

Comment

Originally posted by goldenglove2 View Post
          you just got owned. dont bring your mamma into this.
          i got owned by who???some piss drinkers???lmfao ok enjoy your 40 oz of piss

Comment

wrong again..i made a thread asking why the hell he was getting his nails done.....so think before opening your biased ass mouth
            stp bein such a dumb *****, you used to be one of the sensible posters

Comment

Imange 5 asains pissing on Marquez, he'd luv it lol

Comment

Floyd should be ashamed of himself...getting a pedicure on a 24/7 when he was dissin Oscar for playin w/his dogs when they did the 24/7 for their fight.....

Comment

a dumb *****???chronic wtf are you talking about??

Comment

20 dollars says that if it would've been Miguel Cotto instead of Marquez drinking urine these same people backing Marquez for doing it would be clowning on the guy.
                    Nothing but the truth here!!!!!!!!

Comment

i got owned by who???some piss drinkers???lmfao ok enjoy your 40 oz of piss
                      yeah some piss drinkers owned you....

Comment

Working...
                      X