Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was all a dream...

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
      Wait....are you saying that fighting Algeiri prepared him for Floyd?

This is going to be a long 2 months.

no, but he beat a good unbeaten boxer in chris. it will give manny
      more confidence.

fighting maidana is not even close to what pac is going to come to the table with.

i think it will be a shock for floyd

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
        Wait....are you saying that fighting Algeiri prepared him for Floyd?

This is going to be a long 2 months.

So true. I expect more comments like that. I won't post much of anything until this fight is over.
        Last edited by joseph5620; 02-20-2015, 08:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr 117-111 View Post
          What if its a technical decision after 6 due to head clashes?
          If I pay $100 for this **** and that happens I swear I will hunt you down and murder you. Technically it wouldn't even be murder, it'd be justifiable homicide.

Better not be any sucker punch shenanigans either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ace R. View Post
            Ok who here has gone to a live fight at MGM?

How bad are the nose bleed seats? Since I'm thinking those alone will cost 1k+ that's pretty much where I'll be sitting If I can grab tickets. Thank God I booked a hotel in advance. MGM is now over 1200 a night!

My post might get lost in this thread so if you've got info PM me.

Thanks!
            I never been but ive heard plenty people say there is no such thing as a bad seat at the MGM!

Comment

• Originally posted by jjsmyth87 View Post
              Yeah boxing has been on the decline because al haymon has a huge Sta ke of fighters and has had them all consistently ducking the other top fighters of the sport. Al haymon single handedly did that by having Stevenson, quillen, Santa Cruz, Danny Garcia, and all his other protected fighters have done over the years.
              You fail to realize WHY so many fighters have signed with Al Haymon, and NOT Bob Arum or Don King. Check the fights on Showtime in 2013, when Haymon was working with Schaefer, and not Oscar.

Comment

• lets get it

Comment

• Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
                  I can't wait... For one ******ed legion of morons to finally disappear! Just Hoping the fight doesn't end up a draw...
                  They'll just become GGG fans until he loses. It's how things work

Comment

• Time for Floyd to take a beating.

Comment

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                      there will be a lot of shit talking in here on 5/3 from one side...many will get banned some permanent is gonna be bananas in here, there will be e-blood

can't wait
                      Tu y yo Pana The fight lost most of its luster for me so idgaf who wins at this point. I just want to indulge in the aftermath

Comment

Working...
                      X