No announcement yet.

Philly boxing fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Philly boxing fans

Can’t stand Philly fans. You guys think everything from Philly is the best. You guys are the worst fan boys of all time. Anyone else hate Philly? I mean I swear they think B-Hop is the greatest of all time, they think Meek Mill is the greatest rapper of all time, they think the 76ers are the greatest team of all time, they think Allen Iverson is the greater then Jordan, they think Marvin Hagler is greatest fighter from the fantastic four when he was actually number 3.

Anyone else hate philly fans like me? Please do share

Wasn't Hagler from Jersey???

Comment

Also we rank Zahir Raheem higher than Roberto Duran at lightweight.

Anyone got a link to the fights?

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        Wasn't Hagler from Jersey???
        Yea but they basically adopted him with all his wars he had against other philly fighters and he grew up the philly way.

Comment

when they did a promo seconds before the golovkin-rosado fight started, the first thing we heard was rosado saying he's from philly. then he got stopped. just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by pturtle View Post
            Yea but they basically adopted him with all his wars he had against other philly fighters and he grew up the philly way.
            Damn you're giving Philly Marvin Hagler? Thanks!

Comment

they worser then pactards and flomo, and they kinda get away with it cause their fighters are from different race, puerto rican blacks etc so people dont notice their blatant bias and full ****** mode when they discussing a philly fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                when they did a promo seconds before the golovkin-rosado fight started, the first thing we heard was rosado saying he's from philly. then he got stopped. just saying.
                Well after that beating he took he now looks like a philly cheesesteak

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                  they worser then pactards and flomo
                  Uhh I believe you mean "they more worser then pactards and flomo"

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                    they worser then pactards and flomo, and they kinda get away with it cause their fighters are from different race, puerto rican blacks etc so people dont notice their blatant bias and full ****** mode when they discussing a philly fighter.
                    Yea man, I never really thought about why people never gave them hell like the the other fanboys take. But that makes sense. I just hope we can all come together and from now on when these so called tough philly old school fighters fight that others don’t listen to the bs. Rosado wanted to win that title the philly way, because he is so old school, and even though he got squashed, he’s going to be back on television because he took a beating the philly way.

Comment

Working...
                    X