Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking news: Klitschko-Adamek appears to be on!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    co fukn sign. he's walking into probably the single worst possible matchup for him with a giant, and he started at lhw.

iwould LOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEE to see adamek fight haye first, but this'll do.

adamek can still make dough in jerz even if he loses.

Adamek's gonna get ****ed up in this fight

Adamek's recent HW run was been successful because they matched him with out of shape slobs who run out of gas...its the only way Adamek was able to run away and outpoint those guys

he's gonna be sitting on the wrong end of that jab for 12 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

Adamek's recent HW run was been successful because they matched him with out of shape slobs who run out of gas...its the only way Adamek was able to run away and outpoint those guys

I really like Adamek but hes about to get a large supreme pizza face hand made and delivered.

Comment

yea, i pretty much agree....which sucks. he has a much better shot vs haye, but im still pulling for the pollack (dont tell jamal)

Comment

Good shit. Adamek's journey has been incredible.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
            I really like Adamek but hes about to get a large supreme pizza face hand made and delivered.
            Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
            yea, i pretty much agree....which sucks. he has a much better shot vs haye, but im still pulling for the pollack (dont tell jamal)

i dont even know what kind of gameplan Adamek can employ against Wlad...can't rush him because you'll get KOd...can't box from the outside because he'll eat the jab...can't 'ugly' up the fight by clinching and leaning because his opponent is the size of a mountain

BTW- i think it's funny how a fighter (Adamek) who HAS a smoking gun (PEDS accusations) floats under the intense eyes of anti-roid crusaders on this site

Comment

Tomasz Adamek will come with an intelligent game plan and put up a better fight than most of Wlad's opponents have.

In a way, although I'm happy to see him finally receive a much-deserved payday, I'm going to feel sad seeing Adamek getting beaten up by Wlad.
              Wlad is my favorite boxer, but Tomasz is up there in my top five.

Comment

and Walt,

yea man...Adamek-Haye would be a more even matchup

Comment

Originally posted by -Tunney- View Post
                  Tomasz Adamek will come with an intelligent game plan and put up a better fight than most of Wlad's opponents have.

In a way, although I'm happy to see him finally receive a much-deserved payday, I'm going to feel sad seeing Adamek getting beaten up by Wlad.
                  Wlad is my favorite boxer, but Tomasz is up there in my top five.
                  Thats how I felt when they started talking about Gamboa-Litzau

Comment

R.I.P Adamek

Comment

and Walt,

yea man...Adamek-Haye would be a more even matchup
                      that's the best fight that can be made at hw in my opinion.

adamek is underrated as a quote machine.

"I am a hard man"

"I'm a hard man from the mountains"

Comment

Working...
                      X