No announcement yet.

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Genius~ View Post
    Thanks lol that makes sense. I was getting tore up by those bastards. Couldn't get near them because they keep jumping away, they one shot all my characters and then they put up that shield that makes them immune to everything.

Worst part is the rift is only disruptable some of the times and it's never disruptable when I need it to be.

I was stuck at the rift for a while too because I don't like giving up on anything.
    Barrier? Fire is great against barrier also don't bother disrupting rifts I never did it better to just get to killing the demons.

Comment

Just finished the game. It wasn't as deep or ambitious as the first one. You could tell a lot of love and a lot of work really went into origins, on a level that was missing here. Origins just had so much soul, so much depth, it was a masterpiece and a classic.

Inquisition started out strong, faded in the middle and then had a decent end, but it didn't really have the level of depth I was expecting from a next generation Dragon Age. I think i'm done with the series. The main creators and original creative team are mostly gone and even if they weren't, I don't think EA would give them the time and resources they needed to craft the masterpiece they're capable of creating anyway.

Here's to hoping witcher 3 is the true next generation RPG we've been waiting for.

Comment

Originally posted by Genius~ View Post
        Just finished the game. It wasn't as deep or ambitious as the first one. You could tell a lot of love and a lot of work really went into origins, on a level that was missing here. Origins just had so much soul, so much depth, it was a masterpiece and a classic.

Inquisition started out strong, faded in the middle and then had a decent end, but it didn't really have the level of depth I was expecting from a next generation Dragon Age. I think i'm done with the series. The main creators and original creative team are mostly gone and even if they weren't, I don't think EA would give them the time and resources they needed to craft the masterpiece they're capable of creating anyway.

Here's to hoping witcher 3 is the true next generation RPG we've been waiting for.
        Thanks EA.

Comment

My biggest gripe with the game is that you don't really have any power. I mean you control the largest military force in the world, and you're the single most powerful person in the game. But what can you do with it? Nothing. All you can do is more quests.

I maxed out my party in every way just for the hell of it. I got the highest level schematics with the highest level materials, with the highest level potions, and I maxed out everything. My team is a juggernaut. But what can I do with it? Nothing. There are no high level dungeons, no high level challanges.. I already beat the highest level dragon on the highest level difficulty with medium gear before I hit level 18(max level is 30)

When I played origins everything about the game surprised me. I had no idea a game could be so deep and so immersive. That was almost a decade ago. Except for graphics, everything about the sequels has been a step back from the original.

A 10 year old game has more depth and more character than its new generation iteration. That's unacceptable.

It's like bioware completely ran out of ideas. They abandoned all semblance of creativity and just resolved to make the longest prettiest game they could make.
          Last edited by DARKSEID; 12-31-2014, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Hmm, I decided to actually play through DA:O before picking this up (never finished due to Wow, BF4, LoL) but I think I'll just play through Origins a couple times and skip DA2 and DA:I.

Comment

Working...
            X