Collapse
No announcement yet.

Texas Judge warns of civil war if obama is re elected

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas is one of the greatest states in America. Im a Kentuckian, but I can admire the great history of Texas. They say "Dont mess with Texas" for a reason.

Comment

I heard that recently Obama has signed laws which effectively transfer US sovereignty into the hands of the U.N.

Even Panetta is on record that THEY DONT NEED CONGRESS APPROVAL TO GO TO WAR ONLY NATO's.

Wake up sheeple.
      Last edited by MokMok; 08-25-2012, 06:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        He should Be removed from his position for being a moron
        this is true. that sounds a lot like treason to me.

Comment

Originally posted by MokMok View Post
          I heard that recently Obama has signed laws which effectively transfer US sovereignty into the hands of the U.N.
          And where did you hear this? From a Texas judge?

Here's an explanation: Judge needed to raise taxes. Judge had to sell tax hike to a bunch of very stupid reactionary racists.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            And where did you hear this? From a Texas judge?

Here's an explanation: Judge needed to raise taxes. Judge had to sell tax hike to a bunch of very stupid reactionary racists.
            I also heard Panetta said HE DOESN'T NEED CONGRESS APPROVAL TO GO TO WAR BUT NATO'S.

Good sir if you're gonna copy my quote AT LEAST COPY IT ALL.

Comment

Originally posted by MokMok View Post
              I also heard Panetta said HE DOESN'T NEED CONGRESS APPROVAL TO GO TO WAR BUT NATO'S.

Good sir if you're gonna copy my quote AT LEAST COPY IT ALL.
              I thought you said it was the UN. NATO and the UN are different bodies.

You are so stupid aren't you?

Comment

ridiculous........

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  I thought you said it was the UN. NATO and the UN are different bodies.

You are so stupid aren't you?

Well you only need to put 1+1 good sir to figure it out.

Did I say that? They are different governing bodies? Naive but understandably so.

Nato is effectively the military arm of the U.N. (of course led by the US). It's really more of sticks and stones with the same person controlling.

The point here is, and you should research on this good sir. The US government have been secretly but effectively ceding sovereign rights to an outside entity. You don't believe it sir? Do your research.

By this time you should get a wakeup call as to why Panetta had the balls to say on your congress' face they don't need the US constitution to go to war but merely U.N. under Nato's approval.

On a side note, Im sure you won't believe me and I dont blame you good sir but word of advice, stock up on guns and ammo now.

Comment

The U.S

Here's one. We in the states are nine meals away from Anarchy. Financial and government crisis abound, as soon as trucks stop running...people stop working, grocery stores stop receiving food, power stops from electric company....we are nine meals from chaos.

Comment

texas...........

Comment

Working...
                      X