Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OMG! I got a new Samsung Galaxy S4, Fuk Iphone5 and Fuk You!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
    Tbh, I have no loyalty to either.

Whoever makes the better phone for what I need, I'm buying it.
    I completely agree, but that apple phone has a ways to go to just catch up.

Comment

steve jobs is dead and he ain't comin back.

that's all we need to know about the future of apple.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupo303 View Post
        And here it is:

I will now dedicate the rest of my posting days to creating threads about the fine intricacies between the S4 and Iphone, being a complete shallow bore of a human being.

Team Samsung Galaxy s4, lets go!!!!
        I just bought one last Sunday, Im happy with it..

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
          Tbh, I have no loyalty to either.

Whoever makes the better phone for what I need, I'm buying it.
          I agree with this. I had the 4 and it was OK. At the time I thought it was the best phone until someone showed me their S2.

Slow Mo video along with flash player. YouTube was also very good quality on 3G where as mine was potato quality. I was dead set on I Phone's until I saw reviews on YouTube about Android etc...

So I jumped onto the S3 and was very happy. I'm happy with the S4 also. I am certain that there are phones that do certain things better than it, such as the HTC One having better speakers, or the I Phone 5S with it's 64 Bit Chip making it faster by a tiny bit (I assume so). However I have listed certain things in this thread that I would definitely miss if I didn't have any. Louder speakers or slightly faster to load something isn't the only thing that can sell a phone to me. It needs lots of good things to it.

If Apple made a better phone than Samsung, or anyone else did, then I would move over because I use my phone a lot and enjoy good functions when needed.

Comment

I find Apple's user interface, menu's and especially drop up/down panels much less user friendly than Android and always have done. Also hate Apple lumping you with just one measely round button and no back/settings either side.

The quick settings draw to toggle the most common features on/off only just making it in IOS 7 is a complete and utter joke. And they seem to have implemented it in a horrible way. From the bottom (?) easy to draw up when you don't want to, cluttered.

Android on not only Samsung but Sony, LG, HTC, Nexus and others as a platform, is beating IOS and is getting even stronger.

CyanogenMod ROM is running like a dream on my S3, and is getting a nice simple app to install it soon.

Comment

I switched my galaxy s4 for a note 3, vise choice i made i guess...

Comment

Originally posted by simonn View Post
                I switched my galaxy s4 for a note 3, vise choice i made i guess...
                I still have the same phone from when I made this thread. Money saver.

Still working as good as the first day I bought. Don't need an upgrade or the newest version nor do I keep up with it.

Comment

Got an s6 edge + late last year, this ****er better last me at least 5 years.

Comment

My Sony Z3 spanks the Samsung.

There is now a z5

Comment

• Originally posted by Monaco View Post
                      Got an s6 edge + late last year, this ****er better last me at least 5 years.
                      Nope. Those phones are fragile as ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X