No announcement yet.

[Video] Andre Dirrell hitting the bag, looking sharp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Video] Andre Dirrell hitting the bag, looking sharp

Can't believe 50 went in on Andre Ward for no reason. Andre Dirrell hasn't done s**t to earn a Ward fight.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      Can't believe 50 went in on Andre Ward for no reason. Andre Dirrell hasn't done s**t to earn a Ward fight.
      What he say?

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
        What he say?

50cent‏@50cent

Andre ward VS. Andre Dirrell . He gone get the belt then we gone get it on. #SMSaudio

1h50cent‏@50cent

Andre ward f✓ ck you boy.@ANDREDIRRELL looking for you to fight boy #SMSAUDIO

Comment

50cent‏@50cent

Andre ward VS. Andre Dirrell . He gone get the belt then we gone get it on. #SMSaudio

1h50cent‏@50cent

I'm speechless right now, it's sad that 50 is a big enough name to where he can get attention in this sport, the man doesn't seem to know a thing about the sport. I hope he isn't expecting Ward to respond.

Comment

50 is a moron. He thinks starting beefs with people in the boxing world is going to get his guys fights.

He isn't doing his fighters any favors. And Ellerbe was right about Gamboa....50 paid all that money to buy out his contract, but now Top Rank is basically getting able to use Gamboa once again anyway in their shows and not pay him. Because 50 isn't going to get him fights against others in Golden Boy, because he's starting s**t with Haymon, Golden Boy, and others.

Comment

Dirrell looking razor sharp GODDAMN! Big Floyd is gonna teach him to roll punches more instead of relying too much on his legs and leaning away from punches. When he reaches his full potential I don't know if even Ward could beat him.

Comment

50cent‏@50cent

1h50cent‏@50cent

if you think that's starting beef then you are lost duke.

Comment

50 is a moron. He thinks starting beefs with people in the boxing world is going to get his guys fights.

He isn't doing his fighters any favors. And Ellerbe was right about Gamboa....50 paid all that money to buy out his contract, but now Top Rank is basically getting able to use Gamboa once again anyway in their shows and not pay him. Because 50 isn't going to get him fights against others in Golden Boy, because he's starting s**t with Haymon, Golden Boy, and others.
                  hr bought it out with the thought that they were going to start tmt together. I mean did people forget Gambia was seen everywhere Floyd went. who you think put him up to not getting out his contract.

Comment

I can't wait for them to fight. Dirrell has a very good chance. He can box and hurt Ward.

Comment

Working...
                    X