No announcement yet.

Australian Open Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australian Open Thread

Use this thread to discuss the Australian Open.

Great win with Aussie Bernard Tomic beating Fernando Verdasco in five sets 4-6 6-7 6-4 6-2 7-5.

Tomic has beaten quite a few top players recently.

Disappointing performance by Sam Stosur

Who you got winning the men's and women's singles?

Comment

Comment

Djokovic will piss it.

Not sure about the women's, hasn't Kvitova been beating everyone lately? Serena will probably be in the mix, suppose you can never rule out one of the Williams brothers.

Ivanovic and Kirilenko both through

Comment

Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
          Djokovic will piss it.

Not sure about the women's, hasn't Kvitova been beating everyone lately? Serena will probably be in the mix, suppose you can never rule out one of the Williams brothers.

Ivanovic and Kirilenko both through
          I wouldn't be so sure about that.

Hopefully Tomic gets to play Federer. Would love to see that match and Hewitt to face Roddick in the 2nd round. Will be a tough match.

Comment

Watched a little bit today. Da hell was Serena wearing on her calf? I love tennis asses. That is all.

Comment

Originally posted by ??? View Post
              I wouldn't be so sure about that.

Hopefully Tomic gets to play Federer. Would love to see that match and Hewitt to face Roddick in the 2nd round. Will be a tough match.
              5 billion points that Novak wins it?

Federer will toy with Tomic. He's lucky Verdasco is ****ed in the head or he would've been out already.

Comment

Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                5 billion points that Novak wins it?

Federer will toy with Tomic. He's lucky Verdasco is ****ed in the head or he would've been out already.
                Don't count your chickens until they're hatched. I believe Tomic will be a tougher opponent than you think against Federer (If he makes it that far)

Comment

I'll be rooting for my boy Djokovic. But I don't know if he can carry over into this year, the dominance he's had last year. After the U.S. Open win, he started to fade in the smaller tourney's. I haven't kept up whether his injuries have healed up or not.

Comment

I need to keep up!

Comment

Working...
                    X