Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wall st. "anonymous" protesters complain about police brutality (lol)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wall st. "anonymous" protesters complain about police brutality (lol)

This passes for "police brutality" these days.

Imagine if these yuppiefags actually had to deal with real police brutality? The feminization of America unfolding before your very eyes.

Men going limp, women whining about handcuffs. Agitators standing by with lawyers on speed dial (seriously) in case a cop handcuffs you too tightly.

I guess the point of the protest in true feminine fashion is to nag Wall St. into doing something?

Looks like a bunch of smelly hippies, welfare babies and communists asking for a handout anyway.

Rooting for cops and Wall st to kick their asses.

Pictures here:
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/viole...edium=buzzfeed

21 and 22

Comment

yeah

the american middle class is mostly soft these days.

it really is something

come back to me when you get a viscous dog sent after you or hit with a fire hose (mlk riots)

or shot
      four dead in ohio

middle class college kids used to go through hell in demonstrations

all the dudes i went to college with would squeal like girls if a spider walked into the room. cept for my hockey team... they all chewed dip and drank warm beer.
      i cant tell you how many times i changed tires for other people.... for dudes and their girlfriends

its like... what the ****? you cant change a goddamn tire?
      is your skirt too tight?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        yeah

the american middle class is mostly soft these days.

it really is something

come back to me when you get a viscous dog sent after you or hit with a fire hose (mlk riots)

or shot
        four dead in ohio

middle class college kids used to go through hell in demonstrations

all the dudes i went to college with would squeal like girls if a spider walked into the room. cept for my hockey team... they all chewed dip and drank warm beer.
        i cant tell you how many times i changed tires for other people.... for dudes and their girlfriends

its like... what the ****? you cant change a goddamn tire?
        is your skirt too tight?
        No joke man. Its a pathetic sight. Look at the "men" in these photos. All emo'd out, wearing skinny pants and sporting scarves and effeminate haircuts.

The women look like hippy sluts with no self respect.

Who would want to join this protest? Between these people and slick bankers in 5k suits, I'll side with the slick bankers all day. At least they have balls and know how to win.

I'd give anything to see some of these cops come out in riot gear and start mashing on these clowns for real.

Comment

I mean ffs.

Those cops deserve a raise for having to deal with these idiots.

Comment

His name is "fucking douchebag" you ****.

Comment

lol..and they talk about war and that US is toughest nation. Fast Food toughest..yes. mentality is like lower than anywhere else. I feel bad if they'll go into war (

Comment

Originally posted by kyshenko team View Post
                lol..and they talk about war and that US is toughest nation. Fast Food toughest..yes. mentality is like lower than anywhere else. I feel bad if they'll go into war (
                Are you kidding?

America is the strongest military power on earth. Just because they dont get beat down periodically by the KGB doesnt mean they arent tough

Comment

I'm a chubby bum with a three-day neckbeard, no shower and slippers and even I wouldn't associate with those stinking hippie whiners.

Comment

damn yuppies

if your going to protest get ready for the opposing faction to lay the smack down.

bunch of damn *******

what happened to this country that they forget cops have the right to whip your ass if you act ******ed?

a few scrapes and bruises and your fine the next day, get over it.

police brutality should only be considered undeserved death by the hands of an officer.

and i agree with you jack with the way the men here in America have changed

they all dress like Euro**** now (not all Europeans but the "fashionable" kind)

lets bring back three piece suits, Herringbone Fedora's, and pocket watches

Comment

Working...
                    X