Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doug Fischer: "Floyd left Top Rank to duck Margarito...left GBP to duck Pacquiao"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EL_cano View Post
    Because3 Floyd realized that when he opens his mouth to the public, he makes a big fool outta himself.
    Yeah, this makes total sense lol...

Comment

I know for a fact that PAc's fans don't really think that Floyd is ducking their charge lol. I know for a fact that they don't believe what they post about Floyd lol... You tried it with Margarito, then Cotto, then Shane, then back to Freitas and Casamayor, then Kostya, and now Pac lol...

You *******s don't have Floyd, you just hate his big money talking mouth. You have total respect for Floyd lol... You want the fight made, we understand that, but you side too much against Floyd lol... You *******s aren't phony, you're just new to the sport which is why I just bring up Pac being ko'd in 3 rounds videos lol...

Comment

So the chicken becomes duck!

he left Top Rank thats quack!;

then, he left GBP thats another quack!

Don King must do somethin...

to prevent another quack!

Comment

This transexual bastard hates floyd. Funny how no one brought this up now all of a sudden everyone agrees. He left top rank to make more money and now look at him. How can anyone believe this

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            its typical of floyd that he wanted to fight cotto when he was a relative newcomer with only a couple wbo title defenses. but when cotto became a huge star and one of the best fighters in boxing not to mention a real threat to floyd's flimsy undefeated record he fake retired.

let's also not forget when floyd "calls out" someone that amounts to diddly squat. he called out pac then did everything in his power not to fight him. now we can never know if he was serious about fighting the people he called out because he has no credibility. he thinks he's in the wwe or something.
            That's why it's better to just leave the guy alone and let him fight whoever he feels comfortable fighting. It's quite obvious that he doesn't give a damn about what the public wants. I agree he could make tons of money just fighting whoever.

This whole comparison between Pac / May is just sickening. *****s had to slam Pac's infidelity and all that non-boxing related s*** just to feel good about their idol. These two are probably not meant to fight. We move on and watch other fights out there. (That Marquez/Diaz fight was entertaining.)

Comment

PAc has a second catch weight fight coming lol... That is truly sick!

Comment

Working...
              X