Abraham ko/tko
    69.49%
    Abraham decision
    3.39%
    Williams ko/tko
    8.47%
    Williams decision
    18.64%

Arthur Abraham would be at a serious height and reach disadvantage. But he would KO Williams, just like he KOed the taller, longer Ikeke.

Comment

arthur abraham would demolish paul

Comment

paul williams would destroy arthur and any other middleweight...whens he fightin again?

Comment

Williams KO's him late

Comment

Paul Williams beat nobodies at 160, and now he can beat the elite at 160...

Comment

Unfortunatly, this is a bad match up. Arthur has a great guard and Williams high vol. activity would all be blocked. Arthur is a huge puncher I just don't think Williams can take his punches whereas Abraham can take Williams best.

Comment

Abraham would TKO Williams late, how people could say that Williams can knock Abraham out is beyond me since Abraham has a great chin. Williams KO one avarage lightmiddleweight and suddenly he can KO an elite Middleweight? That can't be right.

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney View Post
                  Arthur Abraham would be at a serious height and reach disadvantage. But he would KO Williams, just like he KOed the taller, longer Ikeke.
                  yeah because Ikeke who lost to Hanshaw and Pascal is on the same level of talent as a Paul Williams... But after Williams gets one more tuneup @ 160 I would pick him to win because of his physical advantages.

Comment

Originally posted by flat1985 View Post
                    at 160. Who would win?
                    i think williams has a chance of winnign the decision, both have good chins, so i say it would go the distance

Comment

Working...
                    X