Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara's Trainer: Canelo Looked Like a Child, An Amateur

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the oportunity of a lifetime! and what does LARA do? fights like he is on a sparring session!! that will teach them to keep fighting same style see where that takes you! you might say lara won! but canelo showed he wanted it more! lara fought to maintain his lead! NOT TO WIN THE FIGHT!!! A CHINGAR A SU MADRE A CUBA. MARIKA CHILLON DE MIERDA!

Comment

MAD RESPECT TO EL CYCLON DE GUANTANAMO GAMBOA FOR SHOWING HIS TRUE WARRIOR SIDE!!! I PAY TO SEE GAMBOA WIN OR LOOSE OVER LARA ANY PH@KIN DAY OF THE WEEK!! VIVA MEXICO CABRONES! Sr. Lara buena suerte peleando en ESPN2 por ke ni Telemundo,BoxAzteka or Telefutura will have that chiken***** running style!

Comment

Like I said. Some fights just need to end in kos.

Just like Pac/Jmm. If it goes to the cards its 50/50. Only way to get an answer is if somebody gets KO'd.

Comment

If Canelo looked like a child, an amateur- then it's safe to say that Lara couldn't dominate a child or amateur. Sad reality Coach!

Comment

Canelo got out boxed he can't box and won because of a desperate promoter and a crook judge

Comment

Herrera does the same with danny garcia, ya say he got robbed. Mind you, garcia landed i think close to 200 power shots, not just body shots. Oh the hypocrisy.

Comment

Team Lara needs to get over it and move on with their lives. Enough already. Continue on with your careers and lives.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                  Herrera does the same with danny garcia, ya say he got robbed. Mind you, garcia landed i think close to 200 power shots, not just body shots. Oh the hypocrisy.
                  Everybody whines from Marquez and Nacho to Julio Cesar Chavez back in the day. Even Sweet Pea used to whine after controversial fights. He purchased ad space on the front page of the LA times demanding a rematch with Oscar. Hell Oscar still whines about the Floyd fight.

It just depends on if you like the fighter whether you tolerate it or not.

Come to think of it boxers are some whiny mother ****ers in general.

Comment

At times Lara would turn his BACK to Canelo as he ran to the neares post. Canelo had to literally sprint to catch him.

NO urgency, no heart, 100%Twitter worrior.

Lara owes me 70$ for this BS.

Comment

Enought ....

Plz shut the **** up already you **** sucker. Stop ****ing crying like a *****. Larararararara LOST THE ****ING FIGHT . Deal with it. He's in the wrong ****ing sport. Maybe the Boston marathon will suit him better, nitramzaid@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...
                      X