No announcement yet.

If Timmeh Beats manny, Will Floyd-Timmeh Be Next Superfight Demanded By Public

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Many, if not everybody, will disagree with me but it's okay: Canelo Alvarez. He showed me all the versatility I need to see in his fights against Trout and Angulo. I just can't ever see Canelo having a fight like Bradley did with Provodnikov. I think he's too poised for that, if you're a come forward fighter he's just gonna beat you up and avoid your punches, if you're a boxer he's going to switch it up on you and try to outbox you which IMO he did successfully against Trout.

If Bradley ever goes up to JMW, which he fought in the am's, I can see Canelo beating him.
    Canelo is a boxer-puncher. He is better than Bradley in that area (counter punching) but he is not very versatile at all. He fought Angulo, trout and mayweather the same way. He is a bigger version of marquez. Sure he shows glimpses of the shoulder roll sometimes but thats not his game. He only does it late when he is tired on the ropes LOL. But for the most part he stands his ground and counters just like marquez.

Bradley is a lot more versatile where he can move and still be effective. Against marquez he showed his elusiveness for 12 rounds. Meanwhile against alexander he showed that he can be a pitbull. that's what I mean. Bradley can be very hard to find and still be effective. Mayweather is already a very economical puncher what happens when he faces a guy that does not give him a lot of openings? that will move around the ring? etc
    Last edited by TRTboy; 03-26-2014, 11:52 PM.

Comment

Bradley would give Floyd a better fight than Maidana, Khan, or Thurman would. Speed, foot movement, aggression, volume, jabs, body shots, and knows how to adapt when his opponent mixes it up. He jabbed the hell out of Marquez and his accuracy only improved as the fight wore on.

Comment

Originally posted by valero View Post
        Bradley would give Floyd a better fight than Maidana, Khan, or Thurman would. Speed, foot movement, aggression, volume, jabs, body shots, and knows how to adapt when his opponent mixes it up. He jabbed the hell out of Marquez and his accuracy only improved as the fight wore on.
        This is what I mean. Bradley can do a lot of things. The only thing he lacks really is power but let's not act like mayweather is a great puncher himself. Bradley just finds a way to win that's it.

Comment

Tim Bradley is not slick at all. Mayweather would pot shot that gigantic balloon head of his for 12-rounds. Guys stiff as a board. Pacman was landing the left cross at will on that giant bullseye. Easy 12rd UD for Mayflower.

Comment

Working...
          X