No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Prescott: Amir Khan a Coward, Won't Avenge His Defeats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Prescott: Amir Khan a Coward, Won't Avenge His Defeats

Junior welterweight contender Breidis Prescott (26-4, 20KOs) is training hard in Colombia and ready to fight. A few days ago he challenged WBC interim-champion Lucas Matthysse. Some of the recent headlines have caught his attention. He was surprised to read a few articles where Khan (27-3, 19KOs) was attempting to make a fight with Vyacheslav Senchenko on April 20th.

[Click Here To Read More]

I think Amir Khan just got owned by Prescott lol

Comment

Basically, there's probably no better time for Khan to do this rematch. He's looking for options and Prescott is available, and he would certainly win a lot of fans over by beating him and avenging his loss. Khan has said he want it to happen sometime - why not now?

Comment

:lol: Prescott is still irrelevant.

Comment

Well said by Prescott, but Khan knows aswell as everyone that the same would happen again. Breidis would put Khan into early retirement, i also think Danny and Lamont would, its a shame, cos Khan has everything except a brain. 4-5 punch combos that dont rattle your opponent will get you countered with huge shots. Khan has zero recovery from big shots.

Comment

Lmao! Its absolutely true.

Comment

Originally posted by shawowski View Post
              Well said by Prescott, but Khan knows aswell as everyone that the same would happen again. Breidis would put Khan into early retirement, i also think Danny and Lamont would, its a shame, cos Khan has everything except a brain. 4-5 punch combos that dont rattle your opponent will get you countered with huge shots. Khan has zero recovery from big shots.
              Despite putting Lamont on the floor twice + taking his best punches. lol
              Last edited by LacedUp; 01-29-2013, 06:57 AM.

Comment

Strange that Prescott is so obsessed with Khan. You'd think it'd be the other way around.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
                  Despite putting Lamont on the floor twice + taking his best punches. lol
                  The first was a trip and the second a push, Khan was terrible in that fight even tho i still think he deserved the win. But Khan did not drop Peterson.

Comment

Originally posted by shawowski View Post
                    The first was a trip and the second a push, Khan was terrible in that fight even tho i still think he deserved the win. But Khan did not drop Peterson.
                    Peterson admitted he was dropped. Not hurt, but he got dropped fair and square. And yes, Khan won that fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X