Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask a Pakistani dude!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it possible to tell the difference between an Indian and a Pakistani with the naked eye?.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      Is it possible to tell the difference between an Indian and a Pakistani with the naked eye?.
      If you pull their pants down, yes.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
        If you pull their pants down, yes.

They can tell amongst themselves, that's for sure. In some cases, maybe not. If you are comparing the traditional types then their clothing would be a key difference.

Comment

This is a very good question but I think they can if tehy are natives of India or Pakistan and outsiders like us won't know the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post

They can tell amongst themselves, that's for sure. In some cases, maybe not. If you are comparing the traditional types then their clothing would be a key difference.
            Tis is what I'm saying, the clothings will be a give away I mean I'm a christian pinoy who live among muslim pinoys and I can easily identify the difference which will be hard for foreigners.

Comment

Good question.

2 of Pakistan's 5 ethnic groups are Iranic people, so they look different. The rest of us and North Indians look pretty much the same. Indians below Delhi are much darker and shorter - we can distinguish very easily.

So Pakistanis and North Indians basically look the same. South Indians look different.

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
                Good question.

2 of Pakistan's 5 ethnic groups are Iranic people, so they look different. The rest of us and North Indians look pretty much the same. Indians below Delhi are much darker and shorter - we can distinguish very easily.

So Pakistanis and North Indians basically look the same. South Indians look different.
                Do they look like Sri Lankans?.

Comment

Yes, basically. They are a different ethnic group (Austroloids or whatever). North Indians and Pakistanis are largely Indo-European branch of the Caucasoid phenotype. The only other difference are the Balochi and Pashtun who are from the Indo-Iranic branch.

Comment

Why do Pakistanis bicker so much about bank fees?

Comment

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=z3vBSKeVw7Q

Anyone interested in Pakistan MUST watch this video.

Comment

Working...
                      X