Comments Thread For: Photos: Pacquiao vs. Marquez Hits Times Square in NY

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

crowded NY, no one giving a **** about the screen

Comment

They both know they cant fight tentatively in there this time. Hopefully its a good war. There's more Marquez fans every time these two fight. Usually good crowd @ Playwright on 49th st.

Comment

how long before UFC president Dana white steals this idea like he stole 24/7 with his UFC prime time series? and copied the concept of next great champ from oscar de la hoya and did The ultimate fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          how long before UFC president Dana white steals this idea like he stole 24/7 with his UFC prime time series? and copied the concept of next great champ from oscar de la hoya and did The ultimate fighter.
          Thankfully UFC or MMA whatever you call it is banned in NYC. So I'm not too sure if they care much about it. But I can definitely see Dana White stealing the idea.

Comment

At least they put it on the side of the avenue where there is no traffic..living in this neighborhood is a motherlover...

Comment

Nice Pics. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                Thankfully UFC or MMA whatever you call it is banned in NYC. So I'm not too sure if they care much about it. But I can definitely see Dana White stealing the idea.
                It's banned there but the UFC always advertises their fights in Times Square, they always steal ideas from boxing and what pisses me off is the UFC fans who say boxing is dying and never watch boxing actually think Danas ideas are original when reality is they stole it from boxing like 24/7 and The Contender/ next great champ reality series.

Comment

Wouldn't suprise me if this is Pacs highest PPV ever.

Alot of people are gonna buy it cuz they think Pac is going to KO Marquez after the Bradley fight

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                    Wouldn't suprise me if this is Pacs highest PPV ever.

Alot of people are gonna buy it cuz they think Pac is going to KO Marquez after the Bradley fight
                    Don't forget all the Mexican boxing fans who will support Marquez.

Comment

Working...
                    X